Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Dallas was playing with their best player injured and without their second best player for majority of the series. Houston would be favorites against Denver. Y’all are letting the Lakers dominance cloud your perception of these teams.
I don’t understand his post the 1st seed is supposed to play easier opponents. Maybe if the Clippers in the regular season played to the level they were hyped by the media they could’ve got Portland and Houston.

Not to mention it’s not just that the Lakers beat them it’s how. Portland was one of the top offenses in the league and the Lakers dominated them defensively. Houston’s defense improved so much after the trade for Covington they went from being last or near last in defensive rating to above average. Yet they couldn’t stop the Lakers offensively.

And the majority of people had Houston above Denver as contenders regardless of seeding. Houston’s small ball was considered to be so dangerous. While Denver was just brushed off entirely. The only reason Denver’s getting hyped so much is because of how they’re pushing the Clippers and how Houston lost.

I mean shyt if we take it even further the Clippers were supposed to be the Luka stoppers yet at times he looked like the best player in the series. Now the Mavs are just this great challenge. This revisionist history is getting out of control.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
No way clippers lose tonight. Might be a blowout. Leonard looked like he didn’t give a fukk last game. Not likely tonight. Denver been balling tho

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clips should blow them out, without question. I see it like the '92 semifinals.

'92 Knicks (51-31) blew out the Bulls (67-15) in game 6 to tie the semifinals at 3-3, with MJ scoring 21 points (9 for 25 and just 4 free throws). Bulls choking. Magical season and legacy in jeopardy.

MJ came back in game 7 and dropped 42, and Bulls won by 30. Series is never spoke of again.

Knicks were a shyt matchup that blindsided Chicago but when ish got to it, they were less talented and had nothing for a motivated superstar.

That's what should happen Wednesday, but then again this series should've ended in 5.
Difference between the bulls and clips tho. The bulls were a championship team with champion pedigree. Outside of kawhi the rest of the clippers have been career losers.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Difference between the bulls and clips tho. The bulls were a championship team with champion pedigree. Outside of kawhi the rest of the clippers have been career losers.
Nuggets ain't exactly the 86 Celtics either tho. And neither were the '92 Knicks. Chicago didn't play with no championship pedigree vs them but ultimately Jordan dragged them nyggas past them in gm 7.

If Kawhi plays like he's supposed to, LAC should thump them. None of that passive shyt tho, i'm talkin 15+ freethrows and Denver fans sayin shyt is rigged. That's the type of aggressive performance.

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nuggets ain't exactly the 86 Celtics either tho. And neither were the '92 Knicks. Chicago didn't play with no championship pedigree vs them but ultimately Jordan dragged them nyggas past them in gm 7.

If Kawhi plays like he's supposed to, LAC should thump them. None of that passive shyt tho, i'm talkin 15+ freethrows and Denver fans sayin shyt is rigged. That's the type of aggressive performance.
shyt didn't he have like 36 the other game and they took a L. I'm just saying the clippers as a whole aren't use to this either just as much as the nuggets . Talking all this they should blow them out is for the birds. It's anybody game now literally

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kawhi is gonna have to take damn 25+ shots and look for a 40+ piece.

A Game 7 for the Clippers is exactly what they need, a high kick in the ass. If they win they’ll prove they’re worth a lil more than just a clusterfukk of talent.

Last edited:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
They been gassing those treadmill West teams like the Jazz, Nuggets, Blazers and the choking ass Rockets for years like those teams even stood a chance against a LeBron led team :mjlol:
It was never about those teams. People said he doesn’t go to 8 straight finals out West with those Cavs rosters. That’s proven by the fact he’s 3-6 vs. the west in the finals. I don’t think anyone said a top 5 player in the league since he was 21 can’t play in the west.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
It was never about those teams. People said he doesn’t go to 8 straight finals out West with those Cavs rosters. That’s proven by the fact he’s 3-6 vs. the west in the finals. I don’t think anyone said a top 5 player in the league since he was 21 can’t play in the west.
that’s exactly wtf they said