Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
easy prediction clippers blow Denver out the damn Universe:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
i have no faith Denver can do the unthinkable

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Last point concerning Clips, Kawhi specifically, then I'm done until Tuesday...

1. I've mentioned this before, recently qnd further back, but its finally time to dead this narrative that he's the same defender he was when he won those DPOYs in '15 and '16. Far too often you turn around and this nikka can't stay in front of his man, dudes just flying by him to the rim, or he getting splashed on. These things occur rather frequently...

Obviously he still an above average man defender and can turn it on to an elite level in spots, but defensively he is living more off reputation. The drop off isn't surprising given the increased offensive responsibility in recent years, we just gotta start calling it how it is instead of fictionalizing who he is now to fit a certain image...

2. To that point, I've mentioned this before too, and it isnt just about this game or this series or this postseason, there's a pattern here. If his jumper isn't falling, how consistently is he impacting the game for a W? When the entire unit is defensively locked in, he can look like the best defender on the court. He's clearly an above average rebounder on both ends...

But I'm talking about, when his team isn't defensively locked in, when his j isn't dropping, his ability to impact the game is muted. He can't take over in any other fashion besides scoring, take that away from him and add a team that is prone to consistent defensive lapses and blowing leads, you can lose him on the floor; he'll you cam let him score like he did in G5 and what else exactly is he doing that commandeers a W on some blackout mode shyt? Dude gets a fair amount of "quiet" 30-point games...

So let's stop the angle that family has no weaknesses...

I'm done until G7, none of this changes that I'm still a fan of Kawhi. Let's just keep it consistent and honest on dude...

Bruh what are you talking about? Don't confuse sports banter with being miserable, I like talking about the shyt the same way you do and presumably everyone else who actively posts here...

Yall nikkas only pull this card when someone doesn't have the same view or rooting interest you got...

My life doesn't live or die with what my rooting interests do or don't do. I'm simply a fan who likes chopping it up anout the shyt, nothing more to read into it...

i been preaching the gospel of peg leg for a while :salute:
even on offense dude pushes off alot, and does that whiplash seizure motions to get fouls

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nuggets ain't exactly the 86 Celtics either tho. And neither were the '92 Knicks. Chicago didn't play with no championship pedigree vs them but ultimately Jordan dragged them nyggas past them in gm 7.

If Kawhi plays like he's supposed to, LAC should thump them. None of that passive shyt tho, i'm talkin 15+ freethrows and Denver fans sayin shyt is rigged. That's the type of aggressive performance.

We gon see how Kawhi comes out in the 1st qtr and the 4th qtr

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Lou Will coming out tomorrow to show why he the best player in the world right now. Clippers don’t even need George or Leonard. Lou got it. No way Lebron can check Lou. He is basically the most unstoppable force in the nba today if not sports period

Last edited:

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
game 5 & 6 is further proof that calling a player "front-runner" is stupid. great teams are supposed to hold onto their leads. the game is over when it's over.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nuggets ain't exactly the 86 Celtics either tho. And neither were the '92 Knicks. Chicago didn't play with no championship pedigree vs them but ultimately Jordan dragged them nyggas past them in gm 7.

If Kawhi plays like he's supposed to, LAC should thump them. None of that passive shyt tho, i'm talkin 15+ freethrows and Denver fans sayin shyt is rigged. That's the type of aggressive performance.

Look at what happened in 2008

The celtics were taken to 7 games by the 8th seed Atlanta hawks and they still end up winning the championship

shyt happens in sports

The ironic thing is Doc coached that 08 celtics team lol

When you win the championship somtimes people forget the road you went through

Daps
Game 7 will come down to defensive effort, reads & adjustments

That high screen & roll is a nightmare. Even if Joker is scoring within the line isn’t as bad as those wide open step in rhythm 3s. He will make 3-5 in a row and your dream season is toast. Doc has to figure out who is capable of staying on his hip. Leaving him open after the screen desperately trying to recover has the Clips on the verge of the abyss

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
PJ tucker guarding Jokic :pachaha:
Lakers beat the Rockets when they bushed their traditional bigs and played small.. Denver can't afford to do that. It's almost impossible to guard the Rockets with traditional bigs since Harden's driving and kicking has them in scramble mode. Can you imagine Harden isolating Jokic on the perimeter or Jokic having to cover the corner three and protect the rim? I'm not saying Denver would lose but I think the Rockets would be the favorites.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
man if Peg Leg and Planned Parenthood P really get elimated by this guy:
t0o1wovw6zm51.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
No way clippers lose tonight. Might be a blowout. Leonard looked like he didn’t give a fukk last game. Not likely tonight. Denver been balling tho

Lou Will coming out tomorrow to show why he the best player in the world right now. Clippers don’t even need George or Leonard. Lou got it. No way Lebron can check Lou. He is basically the most unstoppable force in the nba today if not sports period

Either way can’t nobody guard Lou Wills. Greatest player right now. One of the best of his generation . Clippers in 4. Who gonna guard Lou :unimpressed:I’ll wait... Lebron :hhh:

tenor.gif