Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Game 7 will come down to defensive effort, reads & adjustments

That high screen & roll is a nightmare. Even if Joker is scoring within the line isn’t as bad as those wide open step in rhythm 3s. He will make 3-5 in a row and your dream season is toast. Doc has to figure out who is capable of staying on his hip. Leaving him open after the screen desperately trying to recover has the Clips on the verge of the abyss

Which is why Harrell's minutes need to be reduced. He gets burned by that play every time.

Doc needs to diversify his rotations. He has been making poor in-game adjustments in these playoffs.

Daps
Which is why Harrell's minutes need to be reduced. He gets burned by that play every time.

Doc needs to diversify his rotations. He has been making poor in-game adjustments in these playoffs.

I’ve said before and I’ll say it again. Trez should not see the floor. Dwight & Javale allowed Vogel to make decisions for the betterment of the team and if Trez is serious about winning he would allow Doc to do the same.

Noah was never an athletic presence but his understanding of the game/6 fouls could be useful. This game will be officiated loosely so those 50/50 calls on a contest could come in handy.

I really think Pat/JG should get the minutes Zu does. Joker has been allowed to hide his greatest deficiency practically all series. If Pat or JG hit a couple of 3s then Denver has to switch up what they are doing on the defensive end

Last edited:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I’ve said before and I’ll say it again. Trez should not see the floor. Dwight & Javale allowed Vogel to make decisions for the betterment of the team and if Trez is serious about winning he would allow Doc to do the same.

Noah was never an athletic presence but his understanding of the game/6 could could be useful. This game will be officiated loosely so those 50/50 calls on a contest could come in handy.

I really think Pat/JG should get the minutes Zu does. Joker has been allowed to hide his greatest deficiency practically all series. If Pat or JG hit a couple of 3s then Denver has to switch up what they are doing on the defensive end

Do you see Trez doing that though?

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Z5QWO6U.png