Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Clips have all the pressure but I think the Nuggets will fold up in game 7:yeshrug:
Denver has actually folded
Yes you are correct but now they have to see it though. They were carefree and each game was an elimination game but now they've actually fukked around and got to a game 7 yet again. Are they still gonna be carefree on some "oh well, it was a fun experience win or lose" type shyt or are they going to finish what they started to get to the WCF? They will have a different type of pressure than games 5 & 6 imo:yeshrug:
keep telling yourself that. They folded in the games they lost. Denver is still poor but they managed to come back and beat the Clippers from 16pt deficits

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
game 5 & 6 is further proof that calling a player "front-runner" is stupid. great teams are supposed to hold onto their leads. the game is over when it's over.

It's not stupid it's just that people often don't consider the meaning of words when they use them. Front-runners, players/teams that play their best when they are ahead (often talking big shyt and being obnoxious in the process), do exist. It's just that it doesn't apply to a team that has blown multiple 16+ point leads within a two week span. You are right, great players/teams are supposed to play well and put their foot on necks when they have the lead. Front-runner is meant as a diss to players/teams that do that but look shaky when shyt is tight or they are behind.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve said before and I’ll say it again. Trez should not see the floor. Dwight & Javale allowed Vogel to make decisions for the betterment of the team and if Trez is serious about winning he would allow Doc to do the same.

Noah was never an athletic presence but his understanding of the game/6 fouls could be useful. This game will be officiated loosely so those 50/50 calls on a contest could come in handy.

I really think Pat/JG should get the minutes Zu does. Joker has been allowed to hide his greatest deficiency practically all series. If Pat or JG hit a couple of 3s then Denver has to switch up what they are doing on the defensive end

I dont know why patrick patterson dont get any burn.

He can hit the 3 too

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is pressure. There is pressure pressure. And then there is this. Losing early as a big time favorite is one thing. Losing early as a big time favorite after being up 3-1 is another. Losing after being up 3-1 when you had big leads in games 5 and 6 is yet another. And they don't even have home court to fall back on. Denver is not a afraid and clearly feeling themselves and they have more experience as a team in these situations. That's one thing that I mentioned about the Clippers before the playoffs even started, they ain't never been through shyt together. And none of them have ever been the hunted where winning was the expectation rather than a nice surprise. And it all comes down to one game. Honestly, despite the path they took to get here, I would be impressed if the Clippers win this game because they have dug quite a hole for themselves and everything is against them right now.

i kno paul george sittin in his hotel room shyttin bricks right now :lolbron:

Naw that's Doc. Dude is one L away from going from one of the most respected coaches in the league headed towards a chip to the dude that blows 3-1 leads headed towards unemployment.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Nah. Kawhi don’t got a PG handle or feel and that would tire him.
Nah. His handles are fine and he been facilitating for those paying attention these playoffs.

The lineup I proposed isn't even different from one of their best +/- lineups. I only switched Sham for JGreen (for better defense), and Sham ain't no damn point guard. Offense with Kawhi faciltating isn't the problem.

Daps
There is pressure. There is pressure pressure. And then there is this. Losing early as a big time favorite is one thing. Losing early as a big time favorite after being up 3-1 is another. Losing after being up 3-1 when you had big leads in games 5 and 6 is yet another. And they don't even have home court to fall back on. Denver is not a afraid and clearly feeling themselves and they have more experience as a team in these situations. That's one thing that I mentioned about the Clippers before the playoffs even started, they ain't never been through shyt together. And none of them have ever been the hunted where winning was the expectation rather than a nice surprise. And it all comes down to one game. Honestly, despite the path they took to get here, I would be impressed if the Clippers win this game because they have dug quite a hole for themselves and everything is against them right now.

Naw that's Doc. Dude is one L away from going from one of the most respected coaches in the league headed towards a chip to the dude that blows 3-1 leads headed towards unemployment.

That’s why if they make it out of it I have no doubts they take it all. Trial by fire :picard:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I’ve said before and I’ll say it again. Trez should not see the floor. Dwight & Javale allowed Vogel to make decisions for the betterment of the team and if Trez is serious about winning he would allow Doc to do the same.

Noah was never an athletic presence but his understanding of the game/6 fouls could be useful. This game will be officiated loosely so those 50/50 calls on a contest could come in handy.

I really think Pat/JG should get the minutes Zu does. Joker has been allowed to hide his greatest deficiency practically all series. If Pat or JG hit a couple of 3s then Denver has to switch up what they are doing on the defensive end

The idea that Trez has to "allow" Doc to bench him is honestly absurd. McGee and Dwight will do what the fukk Vogel says if Lebron co-signs, bc Lebron the only one who can get Vogel fired.

If Kawhi is convinced (or indifferent) to Trez being benched as a solution, then Trez can sit his ass down next to reggie jackson. It's on Doc.

Zubac been getting screwed over in minutes all season and never a peep.