Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Denver is basically their '11 Mavs.
Or their '92 Knicks.

Clippers gon get blown out if they think Denver gon get cold feet in game 7.

Kawhi needs to play 45 mins and stop p*ssyfooting with that passive deferral shyt he be on in the 3rd qtr.
Clips have all the pressure but I think the Nuggets will fold up in game 7:yeshrug:

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
You nikkas kill me. :dead:

I saw y'all calling Portland the best 8th seed ever. I saw y'all saying the Lakers have no guards to keep up with Harden and Russ. I saw the way y'all reacted and said it was curtains for LA after Portland and Houston got those game 1 wins. All of the sudden it's been a "cakewalk." Y'all told me the West was the real nikka conference, that Bron would struggle out here. When you fukk nikkas just gonna accept that he's that good? :mjlol:
nikkas been doin dis shyt Lebron’s ENTIRE career.

Hell I remember back in ‘16 nikkas swore up and down CLE was gon lose to DET in the first round :dead:

I don’t even take deez wannabe Skip’s serious. Atleast he bein paid to troll, deez nikkas just dumb for no reason :dead:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
It was either the Matt Barnes or Reddikk podcast where one talked about how toxic the Lob City team became due to Doc's preferential treatment to Austin Rivers.

Maybe Trez is Doc's surrogate son :patrice:

Logically, LAC should've been "Dwight/McGee"'d Montrezl this series, and went with a "big" lineup of:

Kawhi
PG
Morris
Green
Zubac

Since Kawhi handles the ball anyway and they can switch every PnR.
Kawhi running PG :usure:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Not only is he not struggling. It’s easier lol

the pacers were taking Bron to 7 in the 1st round lol
They been gassing those treadmill West teams like the Jazz, Nuggets, Blazers and the choking ass Rockets for years like those teams even stood a chance against a LeBron led team :mjlol:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
I want the clippers to lose for fukkeries sake, but I don’t trust Denver to beat the Fakers and I need those homos to lose. the clippers are the only team remaining who can accomplish this. They cannot win a ring:sadcam:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I want the clippers to lose for fukkeries sake, but I don’t trust Denver to beat the Fakers and I need those homos to lose. the clippers are the only team remaining who can accomplish this. They cannot win a ring:sadcam:

Yes they can, the Lakers can definitely win a ring. :mjgrin:

What's wrong? Scared your lil young ass celtics ain't up to the task? Ahhhhh, it's gon be so nice to beat yall. That's if yall survive Miami, you know how much the GOAT franchise og triple og Don Pat Riley hates yall fukkin guts. :mjgrin:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Clips have all the pressure but I think the Nuggets will fold up in game 7:yeshrug:

Clips should blow them out, without question. I see it like the '92 semifinals.

'92 Knicks (51-31) blew out the Bulls (67-15) in game 6 to tie the semifinals at 3-3, with MJ scoring 21 points (9 for 25 and just 4 free throws). Bulls choking. Magical season and legacy in jeopardy.

MJ came back in game 7 and dropped 42, and Bulls won by 30. Series is never spoke of again.

Knicks were a shyt matchup that blindsided Chicago but when ish got to it, they were less talented and had nothing for a motivated superstar.

That's what should happen Wednesday, but then again this series should've ended in 5.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Lakers aren’t beating either of these teams

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Yes they can, the Lakers can definitely win a ring. :mjgrin:

What's wrong? Scared your lil young ass celtics ain't up to the task? Ahhhhh, it's gon be so nice to beat yall. That's if yall survive Miami, you know how much the GOAT franchise og triple og Don Pat Riley hates yall fukkin guts. :mjgrin:

the Celtics are more than equipped to send the queen and his squires back home to an in and out:camby:

But we know who the refs gonna favor, we’re not ready to win a series 5 vs 8 right now. If Rainbow silver allowed the refs to call the game fairly Celtics would win in 5. We would have Semi Ojeleye putting on a clinic on Jeanie’s lover boy by the 4th quarter of every game :skip:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
the Celtics are more than equipped to send the queen and his squires back home to an in and out:camby:

But we know who the refs gonna favor, we’re not ready to win a series 5 vs 8 right now. If Rainbow silver allowed the refs to call the game fairly Celtics would win in 5. We would have Semi Ojeleye putting on a clinic on Jeanie’s lover boy by the 4th quarter of every game :skip:

:laff: :laff: :laff:

We gon beat the shyt outta yall gtfoh
sV8gWC5.png