Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
regardless of who wins both teams have had their feet to the fire and it will help them against the Lakers. The Lakers have not yet been tested and have had an easy road in the playoffs.
You nikkas kill me. :dead:

I saw y'all calling Portland the best 8th seed ever. I saw y'all saying the Lakers have no guards to keep up with Harden and Russ. I saw the way y'all reacted and said it was curtains for LA after Portland and Houston got those game 1 wins. All of the sudden it's been a "cakewalk." Y'all told me the West was the real nikka conference, that Bron would struggle out here. When you fukk nikkas just gonna accept that he's that good? :mjlol:

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
regardless of who wins both teams have had their feet to the fire and it will help them against the Lakers. The Lakers have not yet been tested and have had an easy road in the playoffs.

Exactly.. Excited about beating bums like Blazers and Houston.. Lol

Clippers are really being tested, if they make it through I put their chances high against Boston or Miami.. Denver/Dallas are tough teams.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
xjsgF17.png

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I still don’t get the difference. Game 7 is an elimination game just like Games 5 and 6 were for the Nuggets. If they played a certain kind of way in the past two elimination games in this series why couldn’t they play that way in a third?

The only thing that’s different is that the Clippers are now also facing elimination. For the first time this postseason. Pressure will be on them. They’re the favorites. It’ll be a good test for them. We’ll see how they respond.
Yes you are correct but now they have to see it though. They were carefree and each game was an elimination game but now they've actually fukked around and got to a game 7 yet again. Are they still gonna be carefree on some "oh well, it was a fun experience win or lose" type shyt or are they going to finish what they started to get to the WCF? They will have a different type of pressure than games 5 & 6 imo:yeshrug:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Exactly.. Excited about beating bums like Blazers and Houston.. Lol

Clippers are really being tested, if they make it through I put their chances high against Boston or Miami.. Denver/Dallas are tough teams.
Dallas was playing with their best player injured and without their second best player for majority of the series. Houston would be favorites against Denver. Y’all are letting the Lakers dominance cloud your perception of these teams.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

It was either the Matt Barnes or Reddikk podcast where one talked about how toxic the Lob City team became due to Doc's preferential treatment to Austin Rivers.

Maybe Trez is Doc's surrogate son :patrice:

Logically, LAC should've been "Dwight/McGee"'d Montrezl this series, and went with a "big" lineup of:

Kawhi
PG
Morris
Green
Zubac

Since Kawhi handles the ball anyway and they can switch every PnR.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well the Nuggets were playing carefree with nothing to lose for the last two games but there's nothing carefree in a game 7 so lets see how they play when the pressure will be on them as well:ehh:

They've been in a game 7 before bruh. The Clippers haven't and should be more worried.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
You nikkas kill me. :dead:

I saw y'all calling Portland the best 8th seed ever. I saw y'all saying the Lakers have no guards to keep up with Harden and Russ. I saw the way y'all reacted and said it was curtains for LA after Portland and Houston got those game 1 wins. All of the sudden it's been a "cakewalk." Y'all told me the West was the real nikka conference, that Bron would struggle out here. When you fukk nikkas just gonna accept that he's that good? :mjlol:
Not only is he not struggling. It’s easier lol

the pacers were taking Bron to 7 in the 1st round lol

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yes you are correct but now they have to see it though. They were carefree and each game was an elimination game but now they've actually fukked around and got to a game 7 yet again. Are they still gonna be carefree on some "oh well, it was a fun experience win or lose" type shyt or are they going to finish what they started to get to the WCF? They will have a different type of pressure than games 5 & 6 imo:yeshrug:

Nuggets playing with house money. They weren’t suppose to be in game 7 after being down 3-1. :shaq:

Pressure is all on the clippers to save itself from an all time melt down. :mjlol:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Fair enough. The team is choking no doubt but I wish we could've played against a team playing dwarf ball and gotten a league stimulus package by throwing our opponent in a bubble controversy :unimpressed:
If Kawhi wasn't taking every third game off maybe they could've :sas2: