Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Nuggets might fukk around and ruin the battle of LA..

tenor.gif

Silver will make sure the Refs don’t let that happen

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Just wanna add, NBA Media and Basketball Culture as a whole are taking an L so far, as for literally the past year, the majority of heads crowned the Clippers as the team to beat. Cats even went so far, all the way from the original regular season up until this past week, to say lower seeded West teams were shook of LAC and were trying to avoid them so they could draw LAL, who they felt like they'd have q better chance qgainst..

There is alot wrong with that narrative, but we'll start with the fact that its now been proven completely wrong: the Mavericks weren't afraid of LA, they got robbed in G1, lost their #2 after G3, and spent the last 3 games with their #1 playing hurt...

The Nuggets aren't afraid of LA. They still will probably lose on Tuesday, but they haven't wilted under the best punches LA has given them, they want this fight...

This is one of the few things I dislike about basketball that you dont get in other sports to nearly the same degree. We all knew LAC would be good, and they are. This crowning them as the team to beat based off literally nothing concrete was always destined to bite them in the ass, and its been obvious since before the shutdown that the players bought into this "paper champion" rhetoric way too much. And yall know these narratives were outta control: best perimeter defenders since Mike and Scottie; Kawhi Top 10 ever based on one run last year; Doc an outstanding coach despite never advancing beyond the Semis since '12 and several choke jobs; arguably best bench ever despite having proven nothing in the postseason; PG is the guy that puts you over the top despite never taking a team outta Rd1 since '14; the narratives went on and on...

shyt was always too extreme and alota yall hate to hear this and hate to admit it, but the extremes were obviously centered around a desire downplay the legend of a certain GOAT, and we all know exactly why....

Look, I'm going for the Nuggets, because I've been out on Doc for a long time, he is NOT a guy I believe in, and the cockiness of LA despite having never done anything rubs me the wrong way. Am I certain Denver will win? Hell nah, the best player (I think) is still on the Clippers side, and in this league the best player can will a win when two teams are evenly matched. I wouldn't be surprised a single bit to see LA win...

But some chickens are coming home to roost and I definitely don't hate to see it...

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Interesting how PG plays wonder if his mental issues get to him

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Just wanna add, NBA Media and Basketball Culture as a whole are taking an L so far, as for literally the past year, the majority of heads crowned the Clippers as the team to beat. Cats even went so far, all the way from the original regular season up until this past week, to say lower seeded West teams were shook of LAC and were trying to avoid them so they could draw LAL, who they felt like they'd have q better chance qgainst..

There is alot wrong with that narrative, but we'll start with the fact that its now been proven completely wrong: the Mavericks weren't afraid of LA, they got robbed in G1, lost their #2 after G3, and spent the last 3 games with their #1 playing hurt...

The Nuggets aren't afraid of LA. They still will probably lose on Tuesday, but they haven't wilted under the best punches LA has given them, they want this fight...

This is one of the few things I dislike about basketball that you dont get in other sports to nearly the same degree. We all knew LAC would be good, and they are. This crowning them as the team to beat based off literally nothing concrete was always destined to bite them in the ass, and its been obvious since before the shutdown that the players bought into this "paper champion" rhetoric way too much. And yall know these narratives were outta control: best perimeter defenders since Mike and Scottie; Kawhi Top 10 ever based on one run last year; Doc an outstanding coach despite never advancing beyond the Semis since '12 and several choke jobs; arguably best bench ever despite having proven nothing in the postseason; PG is the guy that puts you over the top despite never taking a team outta Rd1 since '14; the narratives went on and on...

shyt was always too extreme and alota yall hate to hear this and hate to admit it, but the extremes were obviously centered around a desire downplay the legend of a certain GOAT, and we all know exactly why....

Look, I'm going for the Nuggets, because I've been out on Doc for a long time, he is NOT a guy I believe in, and the cockiness of LA despite having never done anything rubs me the wrong way. Am I certain Denver will win? Hell nah, the best player (I think) is still on the Clippers side, and in this league the best player can will a win when two teams are evenly matched. I wouldn't be surprised a single bit to see LA win...

But some chickens are coming home to roost and I definitely don't hate to see it...
Real nikka post right there boy... repped :wow:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Ballmer paying off la media and silver pushing clippers to be successful since their owner is 11th richest man in the world

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Ballmer paying off la media and silver pushing clippers to be successful since their owner is 11th richest man in the world

You guys are so miserable and unbearable its comical. Meanwhile I'm chillin' and we might be out of the bubble come Tuesday night. Go grab a drink or a puff and enjoy your first WCF appearance in ten years for crying out loud:gucci: