Simping or just being a gentleman? $460 dinner

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm a woman and I'm not calling anyone out of their name...just putting the concept of modern dating into context.

Why would anyone take offense to that? A woman wrote the book I posted you do know that right?

Well I didn't realize that you were a woman, so I didn't want to get into no disrespectful shyt. The Coli can break into that sometimes.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well to each his/her reach. I always found those bullshyt chain restaurants to be a good place to be able to talk to a woman to get an idea of where her head is at. I have always been able to elicit a lot of information over a meal. Since the meal can be cheaply gotten then it was always a cheap date for me.

The best date that I ever went on was a hike. It was free and I found out that the girl was in great shape.

I'd rather do something free than eat at Fridays...ever.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:dahell: if he didn't discuss splitting the check beforehand and he just sprung it on dudes, he gotta take that L. I've paid checks for dinners, for the record. It sounds like he invited the chicks but didn't fill his homies in
Inviting them doesn't mean he's obligated to pay for them

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude still an idiot what the hell you paying dinner for all them women and men.

Then not even be able to afford it. You dumber than the dumbest mothafukka.

I can see if you paying for your date. But paying for a bunch of women who aren't your friends or date. That is how dudes end up broke and I have known a lot of fools like this.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
:snoop: i swear shyt is ingrained. DC, Houston, LA

I think Boston and NYC is the only place where we don't do it
Its good in theory but American women are not traditional so its a waste
shiiiittt Nigerians in ATL be on that same shyt. Tricking like a motherfukker out here. Some of the biggest SIMPS I know :mjlol:
Im glad Im not the only one who noticed it. Starting think it was just me:mjlol: