Simping or just being a gentleman? $460 dinner

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
I do agree with the sentiment that that was financially irresponsible.
$500 is a car note payment.
But that goes to show how seriously he takes his manhood and treating women properly.
It’s no coincidence he’s Nigerian.
gotta love it when bytches chime in and tell a male how to be a man and what their role is but god forbid if i inform a female about her womanhood and how to be a woman, im sexist right? Cuz your independent and can do what you want right?

Last edited:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
$50 a head is "that much"? especially cuz that includes drinks...that's not bad. even some basic shyt like friday's or applebees is gonna be $30/person with one drink and close to $50 if you got two drinks

Restaurants like Friday, etc., usually have discounted meal deals like 2 for $20 and some shyt. I have been in a whole group where we had drinks and everything, but the bill didn't even hit $200.00. That is where you feed women that you don't know or are on first dates with. If the women are decent then they are not tripping on that, because they are usually just happy to be out and if they liked you any way then you have hit pay dirt by being nice enough to take them out.

The problem is simp dudes who think that they can buy a chick; and silly women who think that they are so special that they need to be bought; which means that they think that they are too good to eat at a Friday's. That is why dudes should not date silly women, because they end up gassing those chicks heads up.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
bottom line is if a dude is paying for a woman's meals in social settings (and she's not related of course) he's going to try and cash in like he Edge with the Money in the Bank briefcase at 2am one night. It's long form simping. Them other dudes prolly knew they were just out on some friendly shyt and nobody was fukkin, main dude clearly thought he could indirectly pay for some p*ssy. Again, I would just pay for my own shyt and leave, I wouldn't even try to put that type of date-ish energy out there and make the women feel weird .

Last edited:
Daps
gotta love it when bytches chime in and tell a male how to be a man and what their role is but god forbid if i tell a female about her woman and how to be a woman, im sexist right? Cuz your independent and can do what you want right?

When did "providing" become paying for female entertainment needs?? That's not providing, that's dating and dating is really prostitution.

I mean really, dating is prostitution if you look at the history. Men would "make a date" which was code for pick up a hooker back in the 1920s.

Dating Has Always Been Like Work

In fact, through the 1910s, you see Progressive do-gooders and police who believe that women who “make dates” with men to go to a bar or a restaurant are simply doing sex work. And the line between “straight” dating and sex work—I believe—always was and remains blurry. However, in the later 1910s and 1920s you start to see relatively wealthy people—the flappers and fussers we still read about in F. Scott Fitzgerald novels—imitating working-class ways. And as vastly more middle-class women start going to college in the 1920s, dating becomes thoroughly mainstream.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Restaurants like Friday, etc., usually have discounted meal deals like 2 for $20 and some shyt. I have been in a whole group where we had drinks and everything, but the bill didn't even hit $200.00. That is where you feed women that you don't know or are on first dates with. If the women are decent then they are not tripping on that, because they are usually just happy to be out and if they liked you any way then you have hit pay dirt by being nice enough to take them out.

The problem is simp dudes who think that they can buy a chick; and silly women who think that they are too good to eat at a Friday's. That is why dudes should date silly women, because they end up gassing those chicks heads up.
:ld: i'm going to just be honest from the perspective of my life, friday's and such for a first date has been a turnoff since i was 24. i'd rather do something free or grab coffee, a drink, or ice cream than be taken to some shyt like friday's. friday's is 2 years into a relationship, we hungry after the movies let's go here status.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When did "providing" become paying for female entertainment needs?? That's not providing, that's dating and dating is really prostitution.

I mean really, dating is prostitution if you look at the history. Men would "make a date" which was code for pick up a hooker back in the 1920s.

Dating Has Always Been Like Work

In fact, through the 1910s, you see Progressive do-gooders and police who believe that women who “make dates” with men to go to a bar or a restaurant are simply doing sex work. And the line between “straight” dating and sex work—I believe—always was and remains blurry. However, in the later 1910s and 1920s you start to see relatively wealthy people—the flappers and fussers we still read about in F. Scott Fitzgerald novels—imitating working-class ways. And as vastly more middle-class women start going to college in the 1920s, dating becomes thoroughly mainstream.

Well we know the real context that is meant for regular folks today. The vast majority of women are not whores and the vast majority of men would never date a whore. So lets be fair to everybody, because we ain't no damn Donald Trumps; by calling women out of their names and shyt.

Last edited:
Daps
Well we know the real context that is meant for regular folks today. The vast majority of women are not whores and the vast majority of men would never date a whore. So lets be fair to everybody, because we ain't know damn Donald Trumps; by calling women out of their names and shyt.

I'm a woman and I'm not calling anyone out of their name...just putting the concept of modern dating into context.

Why would anyone take offense to that? A woman wrote the book I posted you do know that right?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the most expensive dinner my wife and I ever had might have been like $300. MY WIFE!!!!!!!!

Side note, one of the worst meals I've ever had. NY heads Le Bernadin is overrated as fukk :snoop:
You're comparing dinner for 2 to dinner for 8. $150 per person is excessive and understandably deserving for only your wife. $50 per person, is reasonable as fukk.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ld: i'm going to just be honest from the perspective of my life, friday's and such for a first date has been a turnoff since i was 24. i'd rather do something free or grab coffee, a drink, or ice cream than be taken to some shyt like friday's. friday's is 2 years into a relationship, we hungry after the movies let's go here status.

Well to each his/her reach. I always found those bullshyt chain restaurants to be a good place to be able to talk to a woman to get an idea of where her head is at. I have always been able to elicit a lot of information over a meal. Since the meal can be cheaply gotten then it was always a cheap date for me.

The best date that I ever went on was a hike. It was free and I found out that the girl was in great shape.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
:dahell: if he didn't discuss splitting the check beforehand and he just sprung it on dudes, he gotta take that L. I've paid checks for dinners, for the record. It sounds like he invited the chicks but didn't fill his homies in