Signs she’s settling for you

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Women are very aggressive with men they actually desire but they try to cultivate this shy, aloof vibe with most men. If you are that guy to her it's unmistakable, she won't be able to control her behaviour around you.
if a women isn't excited by your presence and interactions you need to bush her lol.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had to bush this girl because she gave me vibes that she’s settling for me because I seem stable, rather than what she’d usually go for. I’m so used to girls being into me heavy, so my ego cant deal with girls that feel like they’re doing me a favor by being with me.

The main signs from my experience are:

- The guys she’s dated in the past have a certain look and you don’t match

- She doesn’t initiate physical touch

Y’all add on.
She had me listed in her phone as this motherfukker

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I had to bush this girl because she gave me vibes that she’s settling for me because I seem stable, rather than what she’d usually go for. I’m so used to girls being into me heavy, so my ego cant deal with girls that feel like they’re doing me a favor by being with me.
Brah for real seek therapy. :dead: I swear your post history is :picard:

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
whole thread insecure as fukk :mjlol:
It’s not being insecure, the fact is you can’t be everyone’s type. Like I said above I already had a roster and narrowed it down to two. Tbh I should’ve bushed this girl earlier but she was so bad lol but my main girl is bad too, difference is she’s damn near obsessed with me while the girl I bushed acted like she was doing me a favor

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Are you physically an upgrade...downgrade...or equal grade..?.

Are you funny? Witty? Culture

If your a brick shes for sure settling
- The guys she’s dated in the past have a certain look and you don’t match
The first one could be simply her changing herself and maturing. It's not settling,
True...
it's upgrading unless your really low on the scale.
I seen some things.
Dimes can get wise when they brick and find love with dudes they would have settled for a couple years ago.

That equal grade point spot on... equality go both ways though...

:francis::francis::francis:
I gotta duck dimes from ten years ago because they bricked.

Time somethin' else boy, I tell ya.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
If you walk in a Ferrari dealership with $10,000 cash and they tell you to buy a Honda instead, is that settling? She might FEELS like she settling, but she really ain't.

Good signs to look out for with those types of women. Fuk em and chuck em.
From personal experience, sometimes it's the dudes (or women) that's overselling themselves then get disappointed from delusions of grandeur.

That humble pie makes them reminisce over the good ones they undervalued.

Once you know your true value and can find the middle ground of what to accept and overlook (i.e., a little overweight/underweight, has a gap/underbite, loves cats, etc..) you'll truly be blessed. They'll bring peace.

I have friends that's in there 40's, bitter and single, still trying to relive their past without looking in the mirror and what can build their future. They're scared of settling. To them it's failure.

Alternatively, they could end up with a beautiful nightmare (a 🏆) that affects their health (mental, spiritual, physical).

That woman that OP is referring to is on the opposite side of that mirror especially if they're young.

Last edited:

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
you used to other girls chasing you but you still aren't with them.
maybe your priorities aren't in order..... or like you said "your ego"
Have you been being annoying at all, OP?

Perhaps your desperation to make her chase you is apparent by your actions.

Also you mention this is “one of” the girls you’re seeing. Why do you place women in competition when ultimately you KNOW one is gonna lose and potentially be heartbroken?
These are really weird, vague, gaslighting replies. What the fukk do either of these even mean?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Women are very aggressive with men they actually desire but they try to cultivate this shy, aloof vibe with most men. If you are that guy to her it's unmistakable, she won't be able to control her behaviour around you.
Yeah as cliche as it sounds you can often tell by the look in their eye and their demeanor when they are around you. When they REALLY fukk with you or are into they light up around you, their whole energy changes when they see you. You can see a spark in their eye. I always feel bad for dudes who have never been with a woman who looks at them like that.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
I’ve seen women who are late 30s, 40s

Who once was in their late teens , 20s chasing after the rappers, dope boys, the so called live nikkas and now they have a little degree , better job/money now has all of a sudden become these women who not so called settling and u have to be making a certain amount of money, have this certain look and style, etc

Remember these are the same women who spread those same legs open to nikkas with no future, no steady job/benefits, and used and played but they want to wipe that passed away and now want to rebrand themselves as this go to woman

U nikkas better wake up

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
An eager beaver will always pull my exclusive attention........it was always the girls that I could see got a buzz when I showed up or was around that got my attention........i return energy, so whatever is given gets returned 10 times....no games, no drama........it feels soooooooo good loving somebody when somebody loves you back.......
/Thread

Daps
These are really weird, vague, gaslighting replies. What the fukk do either of these even mean?

it's plain english.
like how a lot of guys like to say about women that think she has a preference "i need a rich man to buy me things".... but the majority of people in the world are working class and a lot of broke ninjas are in relationships. is that gaslighting to point out that flaw in logic?
people think they want it one way, but it's the other.

as far as the OP specifically, he is there first hand so he would know the vibes better. but just cuz a girl isn't all over you doesn't mean she doesn't like you as much. some people just aren't affection and are used to the other person initiating. OP himself says he is used to girls all over him, so maybe the girl is used to the same :yeshrug: but what is a fact is that those girls he claims were all over him are not in the picture now so who cares.

Last edited: