Signs she’s settling for you

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
An eager beaver will always pull my exclusive attention........it was always the girls that I could see got a buzz when I showed up or was around that got my attention........i return energy, so whatever is given gets returned 10 times....no games, no drama........it feels soooooooo good loving somebody when somebody loves you back.......

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
An eager beaver will always pull my exclusive attention........it was always the girls that I could see got a buzz when I showed up or was around that got my attention........i return energy, so whatever is given gets returned 10 times....no games, no drama........it feels soooooooo good loving somebody when somebody loves you back.......

If you gotta pull teeth for Convo or like someone mentioned you have to initiate everything you need to move on

Alot of women are socially awakrd as fukk too which is something dudes don't consider butnwho wants to deal with a socially awkward chick

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
whole thread insecure as fukk :mjlol:
Not everybody on your team is for you. Thats the point of a team. You get to figure out who is who, get your dikk wet, and chill with someone outside of your boys.
:wow:
We all have had women who really wasn’t checking for us. Why does she still allow us to slide in the box is her issue.
:pachaha:
We are just discussing signs on when they arent feeling you.
:manny:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
The first one could be simply her changing herself and maturing. It's not settling, it's upgrading unless your really low on the scale.
:patrice:
This one tricky and you really gotta base it on a case-by-case situation lookin' at the woman's overall maturity.
She could be maturing or settling. You gotta peel the layers back on this one, if she maturing she will warm up to dude.
If she settling, she always gone be lukewarm. Again, you gotta look at her overall maturity.
Sometimes you gotta look at how she is with her peoples to know.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
:patrice:
This one tricky and you really gotta base it on a case-by-case situation lookin' at the woman's overall maturity.
She could be maturing or settling. You gotta peel the layers back on this one, if she maturing she will warm up to dude.
If she settling, she always gone be lukewarm. Again, you gotta look at her overall maturity.
Sometimes you gotta look at how she is with her peoples to know.
Are you physically an upgrade...downgrade...or equal grade..?.

Are you funny? Witty? Culture

If your a brick shes for sure settling

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
So she settling for you

Why the man isn’t settling for her

So many nikkas really put this much power in females hands with giving a woman a phrase of settling for you

So a woman who been fukked and dumped by dope boys/ex cons and has a kid or kids and regardless of her degree and salary would be settling for u? so want would you be doing if you entertain her as just a regular 9-5, 50/60k a year dude who travel and do everything as well

Stop letting any woman tell u she would be settling when those other nikkas wouldn’t even settle for her ass

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Not everybody on your team is for you. Thats the point of a team. You get to figure out who is who, get your dikk wet, and chill with someone outside of your boys.
:wow:
We all have had women who really wasn’t checking for us. Why does she still allow us to slide in the box is her issue.
:pachaha:
We are just discussing signs on when they arent feeling you.
:manny:
nah yall just insecure lol

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
None of those two are accurate....

The first one could be simply her changing herself and maturing. It's not settling, it's upgrading unless your really low on the scale.

The second ..all female are notorious for..

Even married they are scared of rejection....even if you hit it 10 000...they won't initiate because it could mean your no longer into them(in their mind) if you say no.
HELL NO lol