Shows that ended so badly you have to pretend the last seasons/episodes don't exist

parallax

Superstar
Daps
My personal pick is sliders. When you drop the main character in the final season, it's like asking people not to watch your show anymore. And the bs reason to replace him? They would have been better off outright adding a different unrelated character

Hemlock Grove. Just all around shyt at the end, especially what they did with Shelly

Hemlock grove had mad potential. But honestly I had checked out by the end of season 2 and only watched the last season to see the garbage ending.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Didn' really like the direction of the last season of breaking bad. While it wasn' trash I think the quality fell off compared to the other seasons. Like fukk the Aryan bikers. They deserved a better final boss

And let me not forget the worst of the worst. How I met Your Mother managed to undo years of hardwork in 5 minutes. That was one of the worst tv decisions of All time. I haven' watched even a rerun since the finale. Pure dogshyt

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Fringe
watched the first episode of the fifth season and I was like :wtf::martin:
heard the series finale was great , but i can't sit through 11 episodes of garbage to get to it