Shows that ended so badly you have to pretend the last seasons/episodes don't exist

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
They aired reruns on Bounce tv last year.....I used a dvr to record most of the series....the latter episodes were unwatchable

I remember having a crush on Ajai and Jada, but show declined with that new cast.

Once Fredi straightened her hair..it was a wrap for that show

But they had some good episodes for the most part, But I will say none of the original cast ever really matured besides Dwayne and maybe Freddie. I think they tackled issues that were a little too heavy for what the audience was used to. But Jada was acting her ass off on there though. When she was reciting that Shakespeare with that old professor and he was basically looking at her like...:takedat:

Ajai thick thigh self getting whooped up on by her boyfriend.
The episode with Kriss Kross.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
But they had some good episodes for the most part, But I will say none of the original cast ever really matured besides Dwayne and maybe Freddie. I think they tackled issues that were a little too heavy for what the audience was used to. But Jada was acting her ass off on there though. When she was reciting that Shakespeare with that old professor and he was basically looking at her like...:takedat:

Ajai thick thigh self getting whooped up on by her boyfriend.
The episode with Kriss Kross.
They attempted to address serious topics throughout the series run.

compare the domestic abuse episode of the new cast with the date rape episode of the old cast, for example

don't know if it was directing, the script ,actors or whatever but it got terrible towards the end

Ajai is still fine by the way.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Homeland. Season 1 was :banderas:

By season three it was
tumblr_m7ft6kpa701qd4xnro1_500.gif

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
How I Met Your Motherfukkin Mother.

The entire last season was literally nothing but filler, and they undid the whole season ten minutes into the finale. Worst final season and series finale ever, hands down. :trash:

That shyt disgusted me to no end. The whole season was terrible and ended with a slap in the face to anybody that watched that damn show. Literally just threw the whole premise of the show in the trash with how it ended.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
k
yeah, it was disappointing that after arguably the BEST season of scripted television in season 4 of the wire, we got that clusterfukk of a season revolving around mcnulty creating a fictious serial killer in season 5 of the wire.
oh so you didn't like him planting those bite marks on dead bodies and using homeless people to further his agenda :sas2: