Shows that ended so badly you have to pretend the last seasons/episodes don't exist

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps
The Strain

Only show besides True Blood that I can think of where the show got progressively worse each season :mjcry:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
True Blood. I don't even know what to say. But that shyt killed itself many times over.

The fairy and wolves shyt killed the show. Bill couldn't carry the show with all of that baggage.
The Strain

Only show besides True Blood that I can think of where the show got progressively worse each season :mjcry:

:mjcry:

Terrible Breh, they did us wrong.

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
People got to stop bringing up Martin. The Martin/Gina split only happened the last 7 episodes out of 24. The first half of season 5 was just as funny as the rest of Martin.

The whole season just lost its luster. Ep1 started the tumble with Gina not being pregnant.

The haunted house, Tommy's father, and the BBall challenge with the WNBA players were good episode. Cole getting his own place was far too late to give a fukk about :camby:

Scrooge was very good and heartfelt as Martin gave homey his Jordan's :mjcry:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Boondocks season 1 and 2 were the only great seasons. Season 3 was okay and 4 was terrible.

Once McGruder left it was over, show just wasn't the same. It got to the point where Huey barely said anything in Season 4 because they didn't know how to write him and for some reason Granddad became the star of the show out of nowhere. You could feel the change in Season 3 but Season 4 was all the way in garbage.

They completely got rid of Ed and Rummy too, two of the funniest characters on the show. Those 2 have zero appearances in Season 4. This is also the same season where Grandad, Huey and Riley became slaves. You could feel the show getting further and further away from the social commentary and Huey being basically silenced in Season 4 further told you that. Even Jazmine was barely around and there was no further advancement with her and Huey's friendship.

You could tell the writers didn't understand the characters or their relationships with each other. Even the soundtrack was different, previous seasons had music from MF DOOM(Madvillian), Rakim, Mos Def, Pete Rock, Raekwon, Public Enemy, Kanye, etc and Season 4 had none of that. Didn't mean to rant but Boondocks was one of my favorite shows, I hated how it went out.

Last edited:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
That 70's Show. shyt was trash without Eric.

Malcolm in the Middle. It was already a wrap when Jaime came through, but the last season had me like
rI57GbK.png
They did Francis so dirty. :snoop:

I will say I enjoyed the final episode though. Lois' final speech to Malcolm hit hard.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Misfits after the 2nd season fell off hard. I think I made it to the first couple of episodes of Season 4 before officially calling it quits.
Once they changed powers, I was done. Especially when they got rid of my man Nathan.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That shyt disgusted me to no end. The whole season was terrible and ended with a slap in the face to anybody that watched that damn show. Literally just threw the whole premise of the show in the trash with how it ended.
For some reason I only missed the last season when it aired and haven't watched it to this day. What happened?

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Showtime the WOAT at doing show finales justice. Shameless is going to be a trash finale too

I stopped watching How I Met Your Mother and Dexter before the final season, but I sadly might check both of them out just because I seen all the other season, I might as well finish :francis:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
For some reason I only missed the last season when it aired and haven't watched it to this day. What happened?

Showtime the WOAT at doing show finales justice. Shameless is going to be a trash finale too

I stopped watching How I Met Your Mother and Dexter before the final season, but I sadly might check both of them out just because I seen all the other season, I might as well finish :francis:

You would be wasting your time watching the final season of HIMYM. It was truly an awful season. Straight up ruined the entire show for most people.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Entourage ended for me once Vince went to rehab. Last season was a wet fart with a shot of Monster.

How I Met Your Mother:dame:
Whole season of filler with a finale that basically erased everything that happened prior.
My Wife & Kids season 5 - every single character on the show turned into retards and there was grown man eating crayons and fighting wolves:hhh:
You can make a whole thread of dumb characters that turned borderline retarded by the series end.

It stopped being fun. Plain and simple.