Shows that ended so badly you have to pretend the last seasons/episodes don't exist

jackson35

Banned
Daps
I’d disagree with that. A different world is fantastic and even if someone says the last season wasn’t as strong as the prior ones it’s still good. Same with the Cosby show.
come on dude, dr huxtable and his wife dancing to slow music into the audience is lame and unoriginal. adw last episode bears the same criticism, Dwayne Japanese boss could of easily open an office in the city where he can create programming.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
come on dude, dr huxtable and his wife dancing to slow music into the audience is lame and unoriginal. adw last episode bears the same criticism, Dwayne Japanese boss could of easily open an office in the city where he can create programming.

The show had to end. The best way to end it is to get the main characters out of dodge. That’s always the best way so yeah I disagree.

And those two dancing was a way to celebrate the show and the audience breh lol the shyt did nothing to hurt the esteem of the show. It was an endearing moment for the fans and everyone who contributed.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
The show had to end. The best way to end it is to get the main characters out of dodge. That’s always the best way so yeah I disagree.

And those two dancing was a way to celebrate the show and the audience breh lol the shyt did nothing to hurt the esteem of the show. It was an endearing moment for the fans and everyone who contributed.
name a show before or after where they a show as lazy as they did with the cosby show and adw. that was writers who not put though into writing that episode.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
name a show before or after where they a show as lazy as they did with the cosby show and adw. that was writers who not put though into writing that episode.

Name a show with that much clout and esteem where they could literally write their characters off screen tho? The episode as a whole is a perfect finale for the show. Theo graduating college is the end goal. It takes something which was a key plot point in the pilot, Theo’s grades and lack of ambition and lack of focus, and shows how far he’s come to now be a college graduate. That was cliffs goal. To make sure his son didn’t end up a bum. That is good writing. If you really want to complain about a throwaway gag(them dancing and the camera pulling back) then I don’t know what to tell you man

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Name a show with that much clout and esteem where they could literally write their characters off screen tho? The episode as a whole is a perfect finale for the show. Theo graduating college is the end goal. It takes something which was a key plot point in the pilot, Theo’s grades and lack of ambition and lack of focus, and shows how far he’s come to now be a college graduate. That was cliffs goal. To make sure his son didn’t end up a bum. That is good writing. If you really want to complain about a throwaway gag(them dancing and the camera pulling back) then I don’t know what to tell you man
the ending left wanting for more. plus, denise was the one that need the upgrade not theo.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
the ending left wanting for more. plus, denise was the one that need the upgrade not theo.

Denise got married and moved away with her husband. She was good. She was taken care of. Theo was always the kid they worried about. He was always the one they weren’t so sure of. And he had a learning disability. It was always theos story in the end

And leaving you wanting more isn’t the same as being bad. The ending of chuck left me wanting more too but that doesn’t mean it’s a bad finale. I wanted more of that world and those characters

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Hopefully they're finished with Ray Donavan this season was the worst and the finale was so weak i watched it twice without knowing it

season 5 of ray donovan was weak as hell. they're moving the setting to NYC for season 6, so maybe that will fix it. they had susan sarandon on there as a guest star, and barely utilized her.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
New York Undercover. Even the episode where they avenge Torres’ death was jumbled up. RIP Tommy but making him the authority figure was insulting

to this day, I still dont know why they felt that killing off 2 of the 4 main characters on the show was a good idea. the chemistry between torres and williams is what made the show good in the first place.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
to this day, I still dont know why they felt that killing off 2 of the 4 main characters on the show was a good idea. the chemistry between torres and williams is what made the show good in the first place.

I think that was supposed to be the finale. And then someone at the network said “hold up. Waaaaaaait” and then they retooled