Shows that ended so badly you have to pretend the last seasons/episodes don't exist

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own šŸŒ
Weeds fell off halfway through season three. Once Heylia paid off Conrad's debt to U-Turn the show was straight :snooze:

it was still interesting to me when they were on the run cause i wanted to see what was gonna happen but once Shane killed the chick it became hard to sit through

the season with them in New York was so bad all the characters coulda died at the end and i wouldn't have gave a single fukk

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Last season and episode of The Wire were not up to the standards of the first 4 years.

Let's be honest.....Vanessa marrying the guy with the bad hairline and the other tomfoolery messed up the Cosby run.

The ENTIRE second era of Different World (Jada Pinkett,etc) was GARBAGE!!!!!!! People stopped watching that nonsense before it went off the air.
:yeahrightkyrie:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Last season and episode of The Wire were not up to the standards of the first 4 years.

Let's be honest.....Vanessa marrying the guy with the bad hairline and the other tomfoolery messed up the Cosby run.

The ENTIRE second era of Different World (Jada Pinkett,etc) was GARBAGE!!!!!!! People stopped watching that nonsense before it went off the air.

There's so much blasphemy in this post idk where to start breh

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
People got to stop bringing up Martin. The Martin/Gina split only happened the last 7 episodes out of 24. The first half of season 5 was just as funny as the rest of Martin.

LOST had some of it's strongest episodes in it's last season. A bad ending doesn't make it a bad season.

Nah bro

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Last Season of Jamie Foxx show was complete ass. Last two really. Steve Harvey show too. Usually when there's sexual tension between two characters that aren't together when the show starts, when they finally become a couple, it ruins the show.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
There's so much blasphemy in this post idk where to start breh

cc067df4c1cdcf62071775f8b7e96b94.jpg

When your future son in law has less hair than you.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
The sweet spot for sitcoms(or at least my favs) seems to be about 4 seasons.

The 5th seaaon is when the struggle stars.

Sanford and Son
Martin
FRESH Prince

All fell off in about the 5th season and limped into a 6th season