shouldn't Ancient Egypt be counted as an extension of Nubia?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Same clown that was dissing Runoko Rashidi when I posted his lecture about the Dalits aka the unknowns the black folks that live in India because the thread was about that subject...he called him a quack and didnt watch the video..even tho Runoko spent years living with these people and they let him in their community and gave him a honorary title..

Dudes quick to discredit any black scholar ..,fukk him

Runoko Rashidi is a quack...dude takes pictures with people who look like my relatives and says that they are black just because they are dalits....and suckers like you eat it up. He has y'all believing caste is based on color when that isn't the case at all. There are Brahmins/High caste Indians who are three times blacker than Rashidi himself. Who cares how many years he's spent in India? He aint Indian, he's just another phony scholar with an agenda.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Runoko Rashidi is a quack...dude takes pictures with people who look like my relatives and says that they are black just because they are dalits....and suckers like you eat it up. He has y'all believing caste is based on color when that isn't the case at all. There are Brahmins/High caste Indians who are three times blacker than Rashidi himself. Who cares how many years he's spent in India? He aint Indian, he's just another phony scholar with an agenda.
ERkg6es.png

BeLAJG3.png

Just shut up bro

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I actually thought the caste system was by color too, but my indian homie was at the crib a cpl months back and broke it down to me in detail, shyt blew my mind. :mindblown:

He also explained Sikhs and how they're highly regarded in India too.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
ERkg6es.png

BeLAJG3.png

Just shut up bro

India is diverse in terms of appearance and color, and those people are probably siddhi's who aren't even ethnically Indian, but African. Do you even know what a dalit is? This chick has been in the news lately, she comes from a dalit/"untouchable" family:

18-devyani-khobragade.jpg

Is that a black woman to you?

This is probably the most famous Dalit, you can read about him here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B._R._Ambedkar:

Young_Ambedkar.gif

That's a black man?

Do you really want to have this discussion breh? Or do you want to believe all that garbage you read from these fake ass intellectuals?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I actually thought the caste system was by color too, but my indian homie was at the crib a cpl months back and broke it down to me in detail, shyt blew my mind. :mindblown:

He also explained Sikhs and how they're highly regarded in India too.

Breh my family is brahmin and I have relatives that are wesley snipes dark and vanilla ice light. It is what it is, Indians have always been diverse in terms of skin color. You can go to North India and find dark skinned Sikhs, and go to the South and find light skinned Dravidians....the trouble with people like Rashidi and his ilk is that they promote this garbage notion that the caste system was racially based and that every untouchable in India is "black" and being oppressed by the lighter skinned brahmins who are somehow racially different...which isn't the case at all. You can't go to India and tell what caste someone is by looking at them, you usually tell by their family name.

Krishna is worshipped as a God by all hindus regardless of caste and he is black skinned because Vishnu is black skinned. That's just a fact. These fakkits don't know wtf they talking about.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Breh my family is brahmin and I have relatives that are wesley snipes dark and vanilla ice light. It is what it is, Indians have always been diverse in terms of skin color. You can go to North India and find dark skinned Sikhs, and go to the South and find light skinned Dravidians....the trouble with people like Rashidi and his ilk is that they promote this garbage notion that the caste system was racially based and that every untouchable in India is "black" and being oppressed by the lighter skinned brahmins who are somehow racially different...which isn't the case at all. You can't go to India and tell what caste someone is by looking at them, you usually tell by their family name.

Krishna is worshipped as a God by all hindus regardless of caste and he is black skinned because Vishnu is black skinned. That's just a fact. These fakkits don't know wtf they talking about.
... originally all gods were black.

IF dravidians and those other groups are some of the original out of Africa.. many are darker than most African Americans.... You can't see why they are group in with original men?

Krishna is black skinned because him and every god before was black skinned... people made gods after their own images and due to the fact that humans didn't start to have lighter skin until around 7K years ago........

With the Caste - yeah it's in the names I guess.. because there are dark skinned ones at the top.... but that doesn't mean they aren't brainwashed by skin color...

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
India is diverse in terms of appearance and color, and those people are probably siddhi's who aren't even ethnically Indian, but African. Do you even know what a dalit is? This chick has been in the news lately, she comes from a dalit/"untouchable" family:

18-devyani-khobragade.jpg
i have family members who look like her and the chick in my avi who identify as black and African.
Not saying she's black but she could be. Plus she is part of the group that most people consider black.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
... originally all gods were black.

IF dravidians and those other groups are some of the original out of Africa.. many are darker than most African Americans.... You can't see why they are group in with original men?

Krishna is black skinned because him and every god before was black skinned... people made gods after their own images and due to the fact that humans didn't start to have lighter skin until around 7K years ago........

With the Caste - yeah it's in the names I guess.. because there are dark skinned ones at the top.... but that doesn't mean they aren't brainwashed by skin color...

I don't really disagree with anything you said, but while Krishna is black, his brother Balarama is described as white...so it's not like light skinned people were unheard of at the time. Shukra is the guru of the asuras/demons and he's described as white as well, while Vyasa who is pretty much the most famous of all the gurus and credited with compiling the Vedas was dark skinned like Krishna. These are all high-caste people, the variety in skin color/appearance among Indians existed and was observed accordingly even in ancient times....this is why I can't take people like Runoko Rashidi seriously...I mean, I'm sorry if that offends some of you, but the shyt he be talking about is straight up false.

Indians are brainwashed by skin color for the same reasons other groups are. Krishna started to be depicted as blue later on down the road because c00nish Indians became uncomfortable with the image of a black God, even though that's literally what his name means - black...not only that, but Krishna is supposed be the "all attractive."

One form of Vishnu that you will never see depicted as anything other than black though is Venkesteshwara/Balaji....and accordingly, this is the most worshipped form of Vishnu in the Dravidian south. Ironically, this is the form of Vishnu all that hair that eventually ends up in weave shops over here is sacraficed to :lupe:

At least it's a black God :heh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I don't really disagree with anything you said, but while Krishna is black, his brother Balarama is described as white...so it's not like light skinned people were unheard of at the time. Shukra is the guru of the asuras/demons and he's described as white as well, while Vyasa who is pretty much the most famous of all the gurus and credited with compiling the Vedas was dark skinned like Krishna. These are all high-caste people, the variety in skin color/appearance among Indians existed and was observed accordingly even in ancient times....this is why I can't take people like Runoko Rashidi seriously...I mean, I'm sorry if that offends some of you, but the shyt he be talking about is straight up false.

Indians are brainwashed by skin color for the same reasons other groups are. Krishna started to be depicted as blue later on down the road because c00nish Indians became uncomfortable with the image of a black God, even though that's literally what his name means - black...not only that, but Krishna is supposed be the "all attractive."

One form of Vishnu that you will never see depicted as anything other than black though is Venkesteshwara/Balaji....and accordingly, this is the most worshipped form of Vishnu in the Dravidian south. Ironically, this is the form of Vishnu all that hair that eventually ends up in weave shops over here is sacraficed to :lupe:

At least it's a black God :heh:

Wasn't Shiva black too? :lupe:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
http://tribes.tribe.net/2012the-end-times/thread/eb959c4a-b4b6-4c67-b51b-8b72c5694b20

Here goes the racist history of the caste system since dude doesn't believe that the caste system was originally racist..

From your link :

Later, after the influence of the Black Davidians, Black Tartars and
other Black Negroid and Australoid types who lived in Asia in ancient
times (and who still do today), the barbarians learned various skills,
including how to hitch horses to carriages and how to ride horses for
purposes of war. These techniques learned from the Blacks of Asia was
used to invade the ancient Black civilizations of the region. India
was one of the first to be infiltrated, followed by other Black
civilizations to the south, including Mesopotamia and Egypt. Between
2000 B.C. to about 1500 B.C., waves of the northern barbarians invaded
India. All did not enter ancient India as an invasion force, since
they were not militarily strong enough to defeat the mighty Black
armies of the ancient Ethiopic Dravidian Indians. In fact, many
barbarians came in trickles, looking for food and lodging in what was
one of the greatest Black civilizations earth, and one of the most
ancient.

See, this is the kind of bullshyt I'm talking about....straight ignorance.

I AM a Dravidian you clown, my family speaks a Dravidian language and are all brahmins. So tell me how this factors into this nonsense about all Dravidians being a black race subdued by higher caste caucasian Aryans? :heh:

Krishna is black skinned as we already established and comes from a long line of ARYANS according to hindu scriptures. How do you rectify that? :ohhh:

An "Aryan" is anybody who submits to the Vedas as the supreme authority in all spiritual affairs, it has nothing to do with race or skin color. If you really want to learn something about this lemme know bruh.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Wasn't Shiva black too? :lupe:

Possibly :manny:, but his skin color isn't really insisted upon like Vishnu's. Vishnu is pretty much described as the supreme being in all the hindu scriptures, but there are sects in hinduism that worship Shiva and other gods as the supreme for their own reasons.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Possibly :manny:, but his skin color isn't really insisted upon like Vishnu's. Vishnu is pretty much described as the supreme being in all the hindu scriptures, but there are sects in hinduism that worship Shiva and other gods as the supreme for their own reasons.

Yeah I was reading about shiva worshippers and how they have dreads and smoke weed. Seemed like an interesting parallel with Rastafarianism which might suggest some influence from the Indian migration to the island. They seem like an interesting sect, albeit a disgusting one for being in the nude all the time. :scusthov:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
From your link :

Later, after the influence of the Black Davidians, Black Tartars and
other Black Negroid and Australoid types who lived in Asia in ancient
times (and who still do today), the barbarians learned various skills,
including how to hitch horses to carriages and how to ride horses for
purposes of war. These techniques learned from the Blacks of Asia was
used to invade the ancient Black civilizations of the region. India
was one of the first to be infiltrated, followed by other Black
civilizations to the south, including Mesopotamia and Egypt. Between
2000 B.C. to about 1500 B.C., waves of the northern barbarians invaded
India. All did not enter ancient India as an invasion force, since
they were not militarily strong enough to defeat the mighty Black
armies of the ancient Ethiopic Dravidian Indians. In fact, many
barbarians came in trickles, looking for food and lodging in what was
one of the greatest Black civilizations earth, and one of the most
ancient.

See, this is the kind of bullshyt I'm talking about....straight ignorance.

I AM a Dravidian you clown, my family speaks a Dravidian language and are all brahmins. So tell me how this factors into this nonsense about all Dravidians being a black race subdued by higher caste caucasian Aryans? :heh:

Krishna is black skinned as we already established and comes from a long line of ARYANS according to hindu scriptures. How do you rectify that? :ohhh:

An "Aryan" is anybody who submits to the Vedas as the supreme authority in all spiritual affairs, it has nothing to do with race or skin color. If you really want to learn something about this lemme know bruh.

Please clown shut the fukk up..

This is a Dravidian from southern India,.are you that dumb to think Dravidian can't be black..you're just a racist Indian that doesn't know his own history
uKD9NQL.png

Did you know the Indus Valley civilization consisted of black people ..the original Dravidians were black

Last edited: