shouldn't Ancient Egypt be counted as an extension of Nubia?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Breh we can all be black :blessed: Its not about that, It's about being careful about appropriating the identity of others.

As far as what I look like I look west Indian to a lot of people. I got the kind of look where I can blend in among any kind of colored folk aside from Asians.

:comeon: yea whatever... my family is Creole and gets the 'West Indian' crap too. But in the end...we just black folks

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I will say this, I don't think the relationship between Ethiopia(East Africa for that matter) and India has been studied enough. From the little bit that has been studied the two countries have had an extremely long and interesting relationship. So maybe going back to the beginning of that relationship may shed more light on both civilizations.

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
. She doesn't even concern herself with the race of the Ancient Egyptians, but she does say that culturally, they were more similar to the Persians, Arabs, Greeks than they were to Sub-Saharan Africans....that's a fair position to hold.

No it's not :childplease:

Allanana79

Rookie
Daps
yes... Taseti(socalled ancient Nubia) is much older than Kemet(Ancient Egypt) and is the mother of all Nile Valley civilizations...Ancient Egypt was basically an expanded territory of the Kushytes(the native/original people) of the Taseti and the greater Nile Valley...the sand cacs in Egypt today are the descendants of EURASIAN( Greek,Roman,arab,etc) invaders whom settled in North Africa after Kemite's finally dynasty died/ended...

as far that chart an intelligent brother whom i trust on this subject informed me that chart is a fake created by racist Eurocentrics...furthermore you are correct that socalled nubbians/ancient Egyptians were one/the same people...infact there is recent study which proves that modern Nubians are genetically the closest people alive to ancient Egyptians for obvious reasons
yes... Taseti(socalled ancient Nubia) is much older than Kemet(Ancient Egypt) and is the mother of all Nile Valley civilizations...Ancient Egypt was basically an expanded territory of the Kushytes(the native/original people) of the Taseti and the greater Nile Valley...the sand cacs in Egypt today are the descendants of EURASIAN( Greek,Roman,arab,etc) invaders whom settled in North Africa after Kemite's finally dynasty died/ended...

as far that chart an intelligent brother whom i trust on this subject informed me that chart is a fake created by racist Eurocentrics...furthermore you are correct that socalled nubbians/ancient Egyptians were one/the same people...infact there is recent study which proves that modern Nubians are genetically the closest people alive to ancient Egyptians for obvious reasons.

Even if that Table of Nations painting is real the Egyptian on the far right is in all our eyes black. I have never seen a man as black as the Nubian second to the left. Never. So if they have faked anything they haven't done it well. So Obama is black but he's whiter than even the Lybian? I would say the Egyptian is the same color as Will Smith. Same hair texture. Same beard type. Thus black

Allanana79

Rookie
Daps
it matters a whole lot now mostly because in the other threads people and in black american history people have asserted that islam is better than christianity, and i disagreed which led to me exposing the arab slave trade

of course there were differences between the arab slave trade and the european slave trade, so what? why exactly would i give a fuk if some slaves did taxes or some slaves became soldiers? the reality is that the more you delve into the details of the arab slave trade the worse it becomes, i fail to see how some slaves being treated better means anything, some slaves in America were treated well to and they ran estates and households, a lot of them gained their freedom and led significant lives and contributed to the development of America.................AND?

ive been saying fukk both of them, but for some reason you wanted to bring up the fact that there were a lot of house negros in the arab slave trade and for some strange reason you seem to think that makes it not so bad

Also. Don't forget. Africa was Christian way before Europe was Christian. Armenia was the first then Ethiopia.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Even if that Table of Nations painting is real the Egyptian on the far right is in all our eyes black. I have never seen a man as black as the Nubian second to the left. Never. So if they have faked anything they haven't done it well. So Obama is black but he's whiter than even the Lybian? I would say the Egyptian is the same color as Will Smith. Same hair texture. Same beard type. Thus black

There are men that have skin tones that dark:

BMPL7ZYCcAEldnc.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Look at the contrast between these two black people:

BrianMbude.jpeg

See how the guy looks like the nubian and the girl looks like the egyptian ..... a deep dark brown tone and a mahogany brown tone...

Allanana79

Rookie
Daps
Yeah. I've obviously seen his tone before. But the Nubian in the table of nations painting is pitch pitch black. Sorry I'm doing this on my phone and I can't seem to put pictures up.can someone post that.?

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Yeah. I've obviously seen his tone before. But the Nubian in the table of nations painting is pitch pitch black. Sorry I'm doing this on my phone and I can't seem to put pictures up.can someone post that.?

What if they used the literal color black as representation for the nubians? and brown for egyptians.... maybe off-white for the other two...

seti1a.gif