shouldn't Ancient Egypt be counted as an extension of Nubia?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@2Quik4UHoes

you're correct in everything ur saying... and everyone---- from African researchers, to wikipedia, to most encyclopedias, to the history channel all agree with you.

You really can debate this with someone who doesn't have an objective opinion. @theworldismine13 hates Islam to the point of obsession and can't see that Islam wasn't even the point back then, SMH .. and he loves Western imperialism... so you see where the talking points come from.

No one downplays those Africans who sold slaves or the Muslims who did it - but most objective people can put it into historical context.

Not only did arab slavery send people mainly to Asia .... but those really aren't the people who ended up in America. I don't have a better way to put it than to say :those slaves weren't really our people.

As far as blacks in America are concerned - the reason all of our civil rights leaders, pro black people, and revolutionaries mention the Translantic slave trade more often is because that's what affected us and those SAME institutions are still around today. Many of the large corps today exist because of translantic CAC slavery and the Justice system is just an extension of that... and that slave system also is what helped America become a world power.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
hey hey, guys stop it. we all hate cacs and sand cacs equally; they both forced their dumbass religions (islam,christianity) and culture on us.
Islam wasn't really forced in most cases.... if you read the history on it, who see the kingdoms that converted w no war, no death and volunteered to convert for culture and trade reasons.

. It was mainly African Muslims who converted previously - that converted other Africans... There wasn't a unifying religion with all these random tribes.... so there was no unified force that could deal with the world. Not saying that they needed any religion at all.... but once the West and North African unified under Islam ---- They used a unified lingo to spread knowledge all over the world and expand on all the universities and knowledge that was already in Africa for thousands of years. They then were able to advance faster than any group on Earth and defeat armies that previously couldn't be beat - They spread African knowledge and those black men brought Europe out of the dark ages and put them up on Architecture, science, astrology, and math. These black n brown Muslim's weren't all bad - because they are the reason Africans dominated from Africa to Sicily from hundreds of years.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
to really get into this discussion we need to have a common understanding of how colonialism functioned during this time, because it's different than the colonialism of today.

no one book on the topic is 100% accurate, but if you can read several different texts by different authors that all address this same subject, you can begin to accurately triangulate the truth.

some good reads on the subject:
19419833e7a045a7705e1110.L.jpg

book.jpg

41unplOWHBL.jpg

Africa.jpg

2940148408642_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

51YmZFewFmL.jpg
what is egyption yoga about... what is black Athena about? I have the rest, I just haven't read them.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
@2Quik4UHoes

you're correct in everything ur saying... and everyone---- from African researchers, to wikipedia, to most encyclopedias, to the history channel all agree with you.

You really can debate this with someone who doesn't have an objective opinion. @theworldismine13 hates Islam to the point of obsession and can't see that Islam wasn't even the point back then, SMH .. and he loves Western imperialism... so you see where the talking points come from.

No one downplays those Africans who sold slaves or the Muslims who did it - but most objective people can put it into historical context.

Not only did arab slavery send people mainly to Asia .... but those really aren't the people who ended up in America. I don't have a better way to put it than to say :those slaves weren't really our people.

As far as blacks in America are concerned - the reason all of our civil rights leaders, pro black people, and revolutionaries mention the Translantic slave trade more often is because that's what affected us and those SAME institutions are still around today. Many of the large corps today exist because of translantic CAC slavery and the Justice system is just an extension of that... and that slave system also is what helped America become a world power.

the main problem for what you are saying is that there is no historical evidence to support it and ironically the only "evidence" you have is that in the arab/islamic slave trade there were a lot more house negros involved

the whole notion that we shouldnt be concerned with arab slavery because the slaves didnt go to america is the height of c00nery

and again, lets say i do hate islam, is there something wrong with me hating islam? do i owe islam something?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
the main problem for what you are saying is that there is no historical evidence to support it and ironically the only "evidence" you have is that in the arab/islamic slave trade there were a lot more house negros involved

and again, lets say i do hate islam, is there something wrong with me hating islam? do i owe islam something?
Nobody downplays arab slavery.. but you are misguided by thinking less of those blacks involved just because they are islamic.... Those trade routes and the wars n shyt predated Islam, retard.

There is nothing to support what I'm saying besides... facts.

Also, you can be hateful if you want to be.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Nobody downplays arab slavery.. but you are misguided by thinking less of those blacks involved just because they are islamic.... Those trade routes and the wars n shyt predated Islam, retard.

There is nothing to support what I'm saying besides... facts.

Also, you can be hateful if you want to be.

well first thanks for giving me permission to have freedom of expression and hate islam all i want, i wanted to make sure i wasnt breaking any rule, that is why i asked

the problem is that you just made a post downplaying it and so did quickforhoes

i dont know what trade routes and wars you are talking about, but i will say this, slavery was wrong even when it was done within africa and it was doubly wrong and c00nish when it involved transporting african to other continents, that was my point, and using that standard the black people of east africa were the first c00ns, there isnt anyway around that, history supports that

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
well first thanks for giving me permission to have freedom of expression and hate islam all i want, i wanted to make sure i wasnt breaking any rule, that is why i asked

the problem is that you just made a post downplaying it and so did quickforhoes

i dont know what trade routes and wars you are talking about, but i will say this, slavery was wrong even when it was done within africa and it was doubly wrong and c00nish when it involved transporting african to other continents, that was my point, and using that standard the black people of east africa were the first c00ns, there isnt anyway around that, history supports that
go read a book on ancient trade. Also, study something about why Islam wasn't the driver behind any of this slave trade. Muslim were being chased around arabia by the time all this slave shyt was poppin off. The people who opened up these routes - worshiped the earth and idols.

And you know there are posters from East Africa that will have to disagree w you - about east Africans beign the first c00ns. Senegal and Gambia and surrounding areas did this 'c00n' shyt before Sudan. Somalians c00ned out after South Africa . One of the main routes came from the war Swahili tribes and their slaves.

Also, not that it matters but there was a war that caused hundreds of thousand of Sudanese to become enslaved.... they were pows.

And FYI - most of the african arabs weren't arabs like we think of it.. they looked sub Saharan at the time (of the most trade)....

You can diss islam all u want... I gave u that permission. don't mention Sudan again nikka.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
go read a book on ancient trade. Also, study something about why Islam wasn't the driver behind any of this slave trade. Muslim were being chased around arabia by the time all this slave shyt was poppin off. The people who opened up these routes - worshiped the earth and idols.

And you know there are posters from East Africa that will have to disagree w you - about east Africans beign the first c00ns. Senegal and Gambia and surrounding areas did this 'c00n' shyt before Sudan. Somalians c00ned out after South Africa . One of the main routes came from the war Swahili tribes and their slaves.

Also, not that it matters but there was a war that caused hundreds of thousand of Sudanese to become enslaved.... they were pows.

And FYI - most of the african arabs weren't arabs like we think of it.. they looked sub Saharan at the time (of the most trade)....

You can diss islam all u want... I gave u that permission. don't mention Sudan again nikka.

what the fuk are you even taking about, why are you comparing senegal and gambia, two countries that were created by europeans less than 100 years ago to east africa 1000 years ago? you're an idiot

sudan is one of the most c00nish countries on the planet right now, not just because of the past but because of what they are doing right now, they are, as we speak, engaging in slavery and genocide of other black people in the name is islam

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
So what you're saying is you believe Arabs were stuffing black slaves into ships even though the demand for slaves wasn't as high as in the Americas, things like that weren't going on in the Arab trade not to mention in some cases Africans were allowed to keep aspects of their culture like music and stories. The European version barred slaves from reading, writing, or any kind of learning aside from the ones in the house and were treated no differently than cattle yes or no? African slaves in the Arab world lived better than those in the New World/West Indies in that they were integrated into society and lived off of the masters wealth as oppose to under his whip and boot. I'm not at all saying it was benevolent, but compared to cacs it was tame. Both were fukked up regardless either way.

True..

I had this book marked for awhile

http://www.arabslavetrade.com/

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
:skip: How could a book be played out?

I actually take back what I said about Diop's book...he's done some valid research.

Yosef Ben Jochanan is an idiot and Mary Lekfowitz already gave Martin Bernal that work :usure:

The other books are complete horseshyt. Yoga is a sanskrit word. If the Egyptians had it what was their word for it? :skip:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I actually take back what I said about Diop's book...he's done some valid research.

Yosef Ben Jochanan is an idiot and Mary Lekfowitz already gave Martin Bernal that work :usure:

The other books are complete horseshyt. Yoga is a sanskrit word. If the Egyptians had it what was their word for it? :skip:

I saw that debate..she did not give him anybody work..Mary doesn't know shyt about Egypt..all she knows is Greece...Dr Hendrick knows all history..Martin bernal was cosigning dr Hendrick..so how did she give anybody work, if she has never studied Egypt :what:

She even admitted to never going to Africa in her life..the debate about Egypt and Greece was over soon as she said that.
Dr yosef is an idiot?:what: He's the leading authority on ancient Egypt..he's also like a some mason or some shyt..

Man gtfoh

Edit: oh yeah I remember you..you're one of the guys on this site that try to discredit any Afrocentric views..

Last edited: