Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I don't have a problem approaching a man that I'm interested in. I approached the man I am currently seeing. I think some women hurt themselves when they sit around waiting for a man who does not even know that they exist. Approaching doesn't mean being desperate. A simple greeting can take you far.
We dont mean a simple greeting. We mean ask the man out and stuff like that. All the stuff you expect US men to do, how about you do it for a change.
Since we're supposed to be equal and all :leostare:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
We dont mean a simple greeting. We mean ask the man out and stuff like that. All the stuff you expect US men to do, how about you do it for a change.
Since we're supposed to be equal and all :leostare:

When I say simple greeting I mean that it can lead to a conversation and lead to numbers being exchanged.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gotta admit it throws me off when a woman tries to bag me. I dont mind if she looks good but one time this chick was hella ugly asking me if i had a girlfriend and how pretty my eyes were. This chick wouldnt quit so I said I had a girl, which was a lie. I never been the kind to be persistent with a woman who wasnt feeling my advances so she was annoying.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Gotta admit it throws me off when a woman tries to bag me. I dont mind if she looks good but one time this chick was hella ugly asking me if i had a girlfriend and how pretty my eyes were. This chick wouldnt quit so I said I had a girl, which was a lie. I never been the kind to be persistent with a woman who wasnt feeling my advances so she was annoying.

:dead:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Women who complain about not being able to attract the type of men they want are the ones who need to approach more.
Pretty much this. If the type of men you are attracted to are doing the approaching, then you're good. If they aren't, then do what you have to do.
I've never had issues attracting men, and I've never approached a man in a romantic sense, but I don't knock chicks who do. Not sure why women who choose not to approach men are deemed insecure.

I was surrounded by the kinds of men I wanted, and they approached me, so it worked out.

Last edited: