should women approach men more?

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You should be able to get a feel before how a chick will respond.

Also an approach is just introducing your self, for men and women.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I Don't approach women at all and never will.... women have 10,000 nikkas approaching them every day and they think u just like the 10,000 hound dogs who say some lame shyt..

If a woman interested I let her make the move...

My girl approach me at a Brazilian festival because we bump into each other like twice and the third time she made eye contact and gave that hint...come get me

How long have you been closeted?

Daps
Yes it would make my life easier I'm oblivious to a lot of signals instead of giving me a glance at the club or expecting me to dance with you. Some don't even smile at you. That said both should do the approaching it doesn't come off as desperate to me.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I think women that don't approach men settle for the best men that came to them. Not wanting to be alone they take that man, while secretly eyeing the man they truly want.

LOL I've had good men approach me and whack men approach me. Every person someone finds attractive isn't going to notice you, so you should make the first move if you want to get to know them. Wow if you see someone across a room that you're attracted to you can smile and wink at them or make positive eye contact. I've had guys do that to me, and I've done that before.

So do you settle if you don't approach men or could a good man approach you as well, which one is it?

Lies.com............What stops women from approaching men is insecurity, fear of rejection, and fear of looking desperate.

I get approached enough that I don't feel the need to step to men that are not interested, and yes I see it as a sign of desperation.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
So do you settle if you don't approach men or could a good man approach you as well, which one is it?

I get approached enough that I don't feel the need to step to men that are not interested, and yes I see it as a sign of desperation.

I approach men and I have been approached by men. I approach a man when I find him very attractive.

When a woman see's a man that she is interested in but refuses to approach him it's because she is insecure, afraid of rejection, or afraid of looking desperate. Approaching someone can just be asking them about how good a certain product is. LOL

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I Don't approach women at all and never will.... women have 10,000 nikkas approaching them every day and they think u just like the 10,000 hound dogs who say some lame shyt..

If a woman interested I let her make the move...

My girl approach me at a Brazilian festival because we bump into each other like twice and the third time she made eye contact and gave that hint...come get me

Yeah, see, this is what I'm an advocate of. A woman doesnt necessarily have to come up to me and give me a compliment then ask for the number. Just give me a sign that you are indeed interested and put the ball in my court.