should women approach men more?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Women who complain about not being able to attract the type of men they want are the ones who need to approach more.

majority of Women don't know how to position themselves to be in the presence of the type of men they want to even be able to make contact with good men for them to choose a man or a man to pursue them.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I think women that don't approach men settle for the best men that came to them. Not wanting to be alone they take that man, while secretly eyeing the man they truly want.

Yep. That's usually what happens. Then, they whine when they end up constantly dealing with loser men.

Right, @bcrusaderw ?

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Yep. That's usually what happens. Then, they whine when they end up constantly dealing with loser men.

Right, @bcrusaderw ?

People will disagree, but that's what I have seen on many occasions. Yes, I get approached by good men, but if I see a man that I am interested in and there is a chance that I will never see him again I am going to start some conversation with him.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
People will disagree, but that's what I have seen on many occasions. Yes, I get approached by good men, but if I see a man that I am interested in and there is a chance that I will never see him again I am going to start some conversation with him.

Yeah. Life is short. Why simply settle for average when you can get better?

A lot of women don't feel they're good enough for what they really want, which is why they settle for what approaches them. They also have very fragile egos, so rejection would only serve to shatter what little ego they have.

They'd rather hide behind the "I don't approach" excuse as opposed to working on themselves and putting their best foot forward in an effort to get what they truly want.

They're really no different than the man who doesn't even try and simply falls back on the "All Black women want thugs" garbage.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so @Juicy is a self proclaimed feminist who says she'll never approach a man...

interesting
r4BSqkY.png

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've approached about two guys in my entire life. One i don't think was interested or he couldn't tell I was and the other was receptive at first but then it seemed like he only wanted sex.