Should the black community adopt arranged marriages (patriarchy)?

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Cause I was staying on topic. OP wasn't bringing up a "solution" to anything, there's no world in which children just suddenly go along with arranged marriages in a culture where all their peers are getting to make their own decisions on that shyt.

If you can't pick a woman who wants to stay faithful with you and build, that's honestly on you. There are still such women out there but 99% of the threads on women around here ain't looking for that shyt, they keep focusing on attributes that don't have jack shyt to do with raising a family together.

If you want families to be more likely to stay together, then we need to work on improving the financial situation of Black men. Get folk back into the Black church, and churches that actually build and maintain community rather than the megachurches and telegrifters. Keep black men out of the justice system, which is a combination of education reform, justice reform, and economically diversifying communities so the worst-off and most dysfunctional aren't all stuck together with no peers in a better situation. And work really fukking hard on mentorship, which means every man whose worth a fukk getting involved in relationships with young men and helping build them up. Same thing for the women too, of course.

It's no easy solution, and it doesn't fit in with your apocalyptic fascist fantasies, but unlike your hopes it actually has a chance of working.
I don’t have apocalyptic fantasies. Non of your solutions will work because sin is too perpetual. Sex isn’t sacred, especially in the black community. Ppl aren’t gonna just do all these nice things you mention when they’re already selfish and morally depraved. Only The Most High can save us at this point. Also what’s this choice you mention? Whose marrying black women, especially with means? That’s another issue. The interracial dating. We had a better chance before integrating. These solutions you mention have been said for like 40 yrs. But men are less inclined to marry women who give it out easy and to unworthy men at that, even giving them children in many cases.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I don’t have apocalyptic fantasies.

Breh this is literally an apocalyptic fantasy. :comeon:

The solution is when white gov collapses and our women can’t run to them, order will be restored, of course at that point their would only be a remnant left. Repent and turn to The Most High your Elohim.

Non of your solutions will work because sin is too perpetual. Sex isn’t sacred, especially in the black community. Ppl aren’t gonna just do all these nice things you mention when they’re already selfish and morally depraved. Only The Most High can save us at this point.

If people are too morally depraved to make their own marriage work, then how the hell are they going to pick someone else's marriage? Creating those sort of power imbalances in a morally depraved society is just creating even worse depravity.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Breh this is literally an apocalyptic fantasy. :comeon:

If people are too morally depraved to make their own marriage work, then how the hell are they going to pick someone else's marriage? Creating those sort of power imbalances in a morally depraved society is just creating even worse depravity.
That would restore balance. It’s all theory at this point. As I said repent and turn from your sins and seek The Most High. Stock up on food, water, purifiers, ect…. Oh and

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
How can a community that doesn’t even exist adopt anything?

And if I’m wrong, answer me what the black community actually is, what traditions and customs do they universally recognize and adopt together, and what does the black community allow/disallow.

Because I can answer these questions for the Jewish, Muslim, Mormon, Greek, etc community… but no one has clearly answered that for the black community.

If anyone can clearly answer these questions, without using racism/subjugation as the main thing that “unites” us, then we can start entertaining the idea of arranged marriages.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
How can a community that doesn’t even exist adopt anything?

And if I’m wrong, answer me what the black community actually is, what traditions and customs do they universally recognize and adopt together, and what does the black community allow/disallow.

Because I can answer these questions for the Jewish, Muslim, Mormon, Greek, etc community… but no one has clearly answered that for the black community.

If anyone can clearly answer these questions, without using racism/subjugation as the main thing that “unites” us, then we can start entertaining the idea of arranged marriages.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
That’s their choice as autonomous humans.
Lol without a community who will hear your whining when ”the man” tries you? Or you wonder why black ppl have limited opportunities and wealth? Or u wonder why our neighborhoods are more dangerous? I’m guessing you and Dafunk are 60+ and so it doesn’t matter either way.

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
Problem is black folk look up to CACs for everything. We the most uncultured people on this planet

We believe in CAC/Asian religions, our families are broken... only lead at entertainment and sports. Our continent is fukked up by wars and corrupt politicians

Cant agree on anything, a lost people :mjcry:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
And what percentage of us so called “black/negros” suscribe to this ideology? Because that’s already the first huge hurdle out of many.
More and more are waking up. Which is why the world is unraveling abruptly. The book is about us. Wake up. Those who follow the commandments of The Most High and turn away from their sins and trust in his son (Yahusha) for salvation will be delivered out of all their captivities. Negroes(Israelites) are in pretty much every country going through the same thing as in Murkka.

We will leave how we came in (ships) and we will go into the wilderness and all the rebels of our community, like the kinds who landed us here in the first place will be purged. The ”race“ of ppl currently in power and all who colluded with them will be servants in the next kingdom just as we served them and built their lands, so they will build ours and abide by our way of life in righteousness tho.

Those who are left behind and keep the commandments will be persecuted and tempted by the Mark of the Beeast.

Psalm 83:3-5​

King James Version​

3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.​

4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:

The current JJoouz are fake. Btw, avoid those camps that yell on the corner. They’ve made it hard to find these channels and only leave those up, and it’s usually bad publicity because u may be unaware but anger is brewing against our ppl from other ppl’s.

Last edited:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
the Black community is too far gone for that to work. The parents couldn’t even pick a decent spouse and stay together, but we expect them to choose a spouse for their kids?