Should I try watching "Lost"?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This is the most original network show ever created. It is far from perfect but the journey was great/excellent.

I was at a watching party for the season finale when they made the island disappear. We collectively lost our minds. Very fun experience. Too bad the series ended so terribly.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Like I even care about the relationship arcs they have.

Like the asian couple, theove triangle between them and Michael the black dude, the love triangle between the three main white characters, etc.,

shyt is actually interesting and lowkey entertaining af

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I seriously hate this show b/c of what it did to me. People don't understand how much I loved this show and I watched it since the first episode religiously. Me and my friends use to click up and watch this shyt every week and had all kinds of theories.It ended horribly and was making no sense at all towards the end and I felt the fukkery coming. Still I will never forgive Lindeloff for doing this to me. fukking wasted years watching this show that didnt answer even half of the questions it posed.
fukk LOST :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I seriously hate this show b/c of what it did to me. People don't understand how much I loved this show and I watched it since the first episode religiously. Me and my friends use to click up and watch this shyt every week and had all kinds of theories.It ended horribly and was making no sense at all towards the end and I felt the fukkery coming. Still I will never forgive Lindeloff for doing this to me. fukking wasted years watching this show that didnt answer even half of the questions it posed.
fukk LOST :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
Yeah, if you watched this from jump like we did you feel really robbed. The first couple of seasons they had mad filler eps as well as reruns all the fukkin' time. We suffered for this shyt. Bingers got it so fukkin' easy.
I don't watch any cliff hangee shows strixstr because of Lost. Stranger Things, The Leftovers etc. gets no consideration because of fukkin' Lost.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah, if you watched this from jump like we did you feel really robbed. The first couple of seasons they had mad filler eps as well as reruns all the fukkin' time. We suffered for this shyt. Bingers got it so fukkin' easy.
I don't watch any cliff hangee shows strixstr because of Lost. Stranger Things, The Leftovers etc. gets no consideration because of fukkin' Lost.
I still remember the night after the first episode. Everybody was talking about that shyt the next day. The greatest debut in TV history b/c no one knew what the hell that was at the end. Greatest cliffhanger ever.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I still remember the night after the first episode. Everybody was talking about that shyt the next day. The greatest debut in TV history b/c no one knew what the hell that was at the end. Greatest cliffhanger ever.

JJ's Alias is right up there too.

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
I’m just now trying to watch this

First 2 episodes started kinda slow somewhat but the 3rd episode had me burst out like “GOTDAMN :damn:

old girls backstory and when homeboy shot the Marshall to mercy kill him and the Marshall was still alive:damn:

Series might be a lil too long for me though. 20 episodes per season for 6 seasons, all episodes are 40 minutes +

Even a couple of my favorite shows “Persons Of Interest” and “Elementary” had me burning out halfway through and I loved those shows
network tv too long as a whole in the US. I wish our shyt was 12 ep seasons like in europe with less filler.

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
If you didnt experience Lost I dont respect your opinion on the show. (saw it as it was happening)

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
That's what all the viewers did

They Lost for sitting thru a long ass story with no plot and no ending

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ohlawd: I've been bumping the fucc out of my favorite score pieces from the soundtracks for the last couple weeks:

Last edited: