Should I try watching "Lost"?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Who is the man in the black suit?? What is this monster on the island?? Where is the power source for the radio transmission and who started the transmission??
:lupe:

Trilogy

well, probably not...
Daps
Did anybody else catch when Locke fell??? he walking and I The background he trips over the tree...

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Just finished up season 3. Remembered seeing the pics of "Not Penny's Boat" there for a while after "The Looking Glass" aired and wondering what was such the big deal, it's just a fukking boat? Of course, I had forgotten about it going in, then I was like "ah, all makes sense now."

These had to be one of the most frustrating shows to watch live. Cliffhanger going into nearly every commercial break, a cliffhanger at the end of nearly every episode. This show would have absolutely murdered if it came out as a streaming original today, the perfect type of show to binge watch. I absolutely would have hated it after one season with all these cliffhangers had I watched it live.

Last edited:

raidersreceiver

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, OR
No. I'm saying this as I'm watching the last 30 mins of the season finale. The 1st 3 seasons were good. After that it fukking blows. I just powered thru the last 3 seasons cause of the time I spent watching the first 3.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show is piff. Just don't expect them to explain everything, there are plenty of things they start but don't finish, some of it makes sense some of it doesn't, just go with it and enjoy the ride.