Should I try watching "Lost"?

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:pachaha:
Lost aint up there with no damn Wire and Sopranos and you know it :beli:

It definitely had the potential to be in that tier when you look at the first few seasons. Now it's a tier or two below.

I said "in my book". I don't mind if you put it a tier below Wire and Sopranos, as long as you acknowledge it's greatness or "potential greatness" if you didn't like the later seasons. I was one of the few that loved every season and even the ending. I've watched the series 3 times already. Love it.

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi
I said "in my book". I don't mind if you put it a tier below Wire and Sopranos, as long as you acknowledge it's greatness or "potential greatness" if you didn't like the later seasons. I was one of the few that loved every season and even the ending.

Thats fair. Can I ask you if you watched it during it's original run week to week or you binge watched that shyt?

I've watched the series 3 times already. Love it.
sawyer.gif

:wow::wow::wow:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Thats fair. Can I ask you if you watched it during it's original run week to week or you binge watched that shyt?

sawyer.gif

:wow::wow::wow:

I actually only started watching it during the second last season so I binged watch the first few seasons to catch up and watched the final season week to week. Then watched it again after it ended then again this year after the Malaysia flight went missing and I started getting de ja vu. I love mysteries, and though it didn't totally wrap up everything at the end, it left a lot up to the viewer, but also it did answer most of the biggest questions. What made the show so great though for me was the characters. John Locke, Desmond, Sawyer, Ben Linus and a few others were some of the best characters I ever seen on a tv show that wasn't HBO or Showtime. Also, JJ Abram's the Gawd blessed us with one of the best Pilots of all time. shyt was like a movie.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I actually only started watching it during the second last season so I binged watch the first few seasons to catch up and watched the final season week to week. Then watched it again after it ended then again this year after the Malaysia flight went missing and I started getting de ja vu. I love mysteries, and though it didn't totally wrap up everything at the end, it left a lot up to the viewer, but also it did answer most of the biggest questions. What made the show so great though for me was the characters. John Locke, Desmond, Sawyer, Ben Linus and a few others were some of the best characters I ever seen on a tv show that wasn't HBO or Showtime. Also, JJ Abram's the Gawd blessed us with one of the best Pilots of all time. shyt was like a movie.

The characters was its biggest draw and the way the story unfolded was incredible. This show & 24 made other networks try to come up with their own Epics.

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi

Dope. They did have great characters (as well as some terrible ones :usure:). And when they were on their game with the writing, these cliffhangers were just incredible. But I do agree with OP that the ending just didn't deliver for people who watched it from 2004-2010. Especially with the time we invested in dissecting the show :manny: But Imma let you cook.

OP you should at least watch season 1-2 :ld:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Season 4. Definitely a drop from 1-3, but still entertaining. Not a fan of the flash forward sh1t :ehh:

When you get to season 5 finale we are going to need you to post your thoughts on here, then you can watch season 6.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Will do.

Jack simpon Kate is annoying to me too. Juliet was just throwin him the poon :snoop:

Next show you should watch is from the makers of Lost, HBO's The Leftovers. It has Flash forwards, flashbacks, side flashes, and Emmy level acting.