Should I try watching "Lost"?

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i would never recommend rewatching this since the show relied heavily on mystery

its amazing if you're watching it for the first time though

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Show is piff. Just don't expect them to explain everything, there are plenty of things they start but don't finish, some of it makes sense some of it doesn't, just go with it and enjoy the ride.

Show is not piff. STFU.

It is the fukken opposite of piff.

There was this great youtube video, questioning so much shyt. Question after question after question that was never answered.

OP the writers basically admitted they were making shyt up after this show ended.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Show is piff. Just don't expect them to explain everything, there are plenty of things they start but don't finish, some of it makes sense some of it doesn't, just go with it and enjoy the ride.
Yeah I noticed that with Libby. She kept popping up in the flashbacks in season 2 and they never explained who she really was.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just finished up season 3. Remembered seeing the pics of "Not Penny's Boat" there for a while after "The Looking Glass" aired and wondering what was such the big deal, it's just a fukking boat? Of course, I had forgotten about it going in, then I was like "ah, all makes sense now."

These had to be one of the most frustrating shows to watch live. Cliffhanger going into nearly every commercial break, a cliffhanger at the end of nearly every episode. This show would have absolutely murdered if it came out as a streaming original today, the perfect type of show to binge watch. I absolutely would have hated it after one season with all these cliffhangers had I watched it live.
actually it was the complete opposite

watching this week to week was personally my best experience watching television

the cliffhangers/mystery is a part of what made it great because it always sparked discussions

this was hands down the most talked about show on and off the net

whole forums were created just to talk about this show.Episode threads would do 10-20k posts easily....EPISODE threads not season :wow:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show is not piff. STFU.

It is the fukken opposite of piff.

There was this great youtube video, questioning so much shyt. Question after question after question that was never answered.

OP the writers basically admitted they were making shyt up after this show ended.
I'm not saying it's well pieced together top shelf screenwriters guild choice award of the year piff.

I'm saying it's eat some popcorn, enjoy the twists, laugh at the crazy shyt unfolding piff

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I’m just now trying to watch this

First 2 episodes started kinda slow somewhat but the 3rd episode had me burst out like “GOTDAMN :damn:

old girls backstory and when homeboy shot the Marshall to mercy kill him and the Marshall was still alive:damn:

Series might be a lil too long for me though. 20 episodes per season for 6 seasons, all episodes are 40 minutes +

Even a couple of my favorite shows “Persons Of Interest” and “Elementary” had me burning out halfway through and I loved those shows

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Seasons 1-4:wow::noah:

ABC created a monster and fukked it all away. :snoop: They built an entire world, mythos, lore, backstory, intrigue, etc. The Island itself is one of the stars of the show. Could've easilly created a couple of spin off shows. I personally wanted a show on the "Dharma Initiative" alone.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Bruh... I'm hooked :wow:

Like I'm actually interested in the show, the backstories, curious about the next episodes, etc.

The first 2 episodes had me on the fence but shyt started to get really good....

I'm low-key mad this nikka Ethan shot homeboy before we got answers just now.

No spoilers though :whoa:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lost has the greatest filler episode of all time. The one with Desmond and Penny

Sir Charles Barkley

The Chuckster
Daps
Reppin
TNT & Turner Family
Bruh... I'm hooked :wow:

Like I'm actually interested in the show, the backstories, curious about the next episodes, etc.

The first 2 episodes had me on the fence but shyt started to get really good....

I'm low-key mad this nikka Ethan shot homeboy before we got answers just now.

No spoilers though :whoa:

the first 2-3 seasons may have you believing you are watching the GOAT show, it's that good.

a lot of people, including myself found it less enjoyable during the later seasons. but hey... maybe it'll work for you.

GL