Should I try watching "Lost"?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Through the looking glass is still the best hour of television ever and still the GOAT twist ending. All binge watchers stay far away from me. The reactions of that episode and the discussions during the break between season 3-4 were :mindblown:

If twitter was popping during that time.... :wow: Yall think GoT got social media going crazy..........

Last edited:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've always thought the show was mediocre tbh. Some good moments some bad ones but it was so overly long and filled with filler crap that it's hard to truly love.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
anytime I think of this show I wonder how the island would have turned out with their new leader

hurley would have made it some hippy shyt with ben consistently tryna overturn that nonsense with a :martin:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
The Constant episode is up there with 1 of the greatest episodes in Television history breh

I wouldn’t recommend it though, I watched it week in and week out from the season premiere :francis:

It might be a show that is better binge watching though

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Through the looking glass is still the best hour of television ever and still the GOAT twist ending. All binge watchers stay far away from me. The reactions of that episode and the discussions during the break between season 3-4 were :mindblown:

If twitter was popping during that time.... :wow: Yall think GoT got social media going crazy..........

That ending had me like
:ohhh::picard::wow::sadcam::feedme:

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are we seeing a repeat of Lost with Game of Thrones?

GOAT in the early seasons before a rushed and ass ending :francis: