Shoot out at Lee St Gas Station in Atlanta Ga!! Choppas Came Out!!

Tae

All Star
Daps
And this is the lifestyle that the female probably enjoys:francis:

I know I made jokes in the this thread but on the real you're always talking that pro-black talk and yet you've written off this young man and woman as delinquents.
How do know this was not a random occurrence for them? Someone rolled up on dude and he defended himself with a gun which is completely legal in the state of Georgia.
Do you stereotype all black men with guns as delinquents, or is it just young black men with guns, or is it just young black men with dreads?
:francis:

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Unfortunately this chick is still by his side. Its somewhere in this thread where ole girl posted pics of herself in the hospital saying she took the bullet like a G and ole boy saved her life.smh

:stopitslime: he ain't save her life. That nikka fired shots in her direction cuz her boyfriend let him walk. This chick is a dummy

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Mannnn. I am not about that life :lupe:

But... i do want to get a gun and my license and take some classes. I literally know nothing.:lupe:

Here in Florida you can ride round with the choppa on your backseat if you're not a felon. No license needed.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
A lot of simps and coli brehettes are quiet as hell in this thread :whistle:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Plot Twist: She ends up leaving breh because she saw the tape and concludes that he isn't "man enough" because he didnt kill breh and blames him for her being shot....the levels to thottery here in Ga has no bounds brehs :wow:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Here in Florida you can ride round with the choppa on your backseat if you're not a felon. No license needed.
giphy.gif

boyboy

Pro
Daps
Ignorant nikkas. Nothing else need to be said. I give it two years max and they will all either be dead or in the pen.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida

When I had a clean record I would ride around with mine. It was a high crime area so I got pulled over often.

Cac cop, especially if they were young would be :gladbron:when they saw it. Would be happy because they had another brother hemmed up on a charge. Then the senior officer would finish looking in the system for my record and tell the rookie to take the cuffs off and give my gun back. The rookie would be:what:"WTF!" Serge would tell them since my record clean...they can't bother me.

Here's a jewel: Here in the South, you can buy a rifle at 18. A choppa is a rifle.

You only need a license if you want to conceal your gun.