Shoot out at Lee St Gas Station in Atlanta Ga!! Choppas Came Out!!

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
When I had a clean record I would ride around with mine. It was a high crime area so I got pulled over often.

Cac cop, especially if they were young would be :gladbron:when they saw it. Would be happy because they had another brother hemmed up on a charge. Then the senior officer would finish looking in the system for my record and tell the rookie to take the cuffs off and give my gun back. The rookie would be:what:"WTF!" Serge would tell them since my record clean...they can't bother me.

Here's a jewel: Here in the South, you can buy a rifle at 18. A choppa is a rifle.

You only need a license if you want to conceal your gun.
I live in the south too and (ga) and that is not the law here. Again, where is the facts? The florida gun law?

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I know I made jokes in the this thread but on the real you're always talking that pro-black talk and yet you've written off this young man and woman as delinquents.
How do know this was not a random occurrence for them? Someone rolled up on dude and he defended himself with a gun which is completely legal in the state of Georgia.
Do you stereotype all black men with guns as delinquents, or is it just young black men with guns, or is it just young black men with dreads?
:francis:

That Thug Love :banderas: That's a Ride or Die chick fo sho :salute:

:francis:

You basicly said the same thing so lets not fake outrage

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live in the south too and (ga) and that is not the law here. Again, where is the facts? The florida gun law?

Yes it is....Im from Ga and been stopped plenty of times. All I would do is throw it up on the dash board and they wouldn't say shyt.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
21bkdvq.jpg

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This nikkas so corny and lame with this shyt. Is she not supposed to be happy she made it?

She young and doin what young people do, I told y'all these cats act like Fox News soccer moms

im reading the thread like :mindblown: at these dudes bashing her. she was literally in the car minding her business when some dude pressed her man who thankfully had a weapon to prevent both of their asses from walking home or being taken away in matching body bags.

straight clowns on here.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't wish death on people but you'd think all these individuals who love carrying guns esp semis would take a couple of weekends to learn how to aim/shoot them.

Also is ATL really that bad that people just carry those things around? He didn't have to reach far into the car, like he had that chilling in the cup holder next to his Iphone.:dwillhuh:

:dwillhuh: cacs walk around heavily armed at all times but this brother cant?