Shoot out at Lee St Gas Station in Atlanta Ga!! Choppas Came Out!!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I promise I BEEN saying why dude aint locked up...

MFs saying it was self defense. Here in STL the police still wanna know why u just casually riding with a CHOPPER.

What if he get pulled over, he just gonna roll the window down like :francis:

hes going to get charged no way he skates

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Wonder how them byatches live thru gunshots
THOTS are hard to kill on them hot blocks
:manny:

Smh I hope babygirl be more selective in her choice of men dating shooters and trappers aint worth it

Unfortunately this chick is still by his side. Its somewhere in this thread where ole girl posted pics of herself in the hospital saying she took the bullet like a G and ole boy saved her life.smh

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Unfortunately this chick is still by his side. Its somewhere in this thread where ole girl posted pics of herself in the hospital saying she took the bullet like a G and ole boy saved her life.smh

:dwillhuh: are u fukking serious mane????

these byatches are insane ...i feel sorry for yall young folks.....the chances of yall finding marriage material amongst this cess pool of byatches is slim to none :snoop:

i bet ya.....soon as she leaves that hospital the byatch is gonna be working on material for her "MIXTAPE" documenting the stripes she earned in them streets

:martin: GOD ALLAH PLEASE SAVE US FROM THESE RATCHETS :blessed:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
:dwillhuh: are u fukking serious mane????

these byatches are insane ...i feel sorry for yall young folks.....the chances of yall finding marriage material amongst this cess pool of byatches is slim to none :snoop:

i bet ya.....soon as she leaves that hospital the byatch is gonna be working on material for her "MIXTAPE" documenting the stripes she earned in them streets

:martin: GOD ALLAH PLEASE SAVE US FROM THESE RATCHETS :blessed:
yeah its on page 2 i believe....

official story from 11alive

ATLANTA -- Police are searching for a suspect after a Sunday shootout at an Atlanta gas station left a woman injured.

According to Atlanta Police, officers were called to a Texaco gas station on Lee Street around 8:30 p.m. for reports of gunfire.

Officers responded to find a woman who had been shot in the left shoulder. They transported her to the hospital in stable condition.

Police have conducted an initial investigation using surveillance video, which captured the entire incident as it unfolded. (Click here to watch the video)

In the video, a black Dodge Charger is seen parked near the front door of the gas station. As car's owner walks out from inside the store, he is approached by an unknown suspect. The two exchange words as the suspect follows the car owner around the back of the car.

The exchange escalates until the suspect flashes a gun from his waistband. At that point, the car's owner walks over to his front door and pulls out an AK pistol.

The car's owner aims the gun at the man and appears to threaten the suspect, who had fallen to the ground. As the suspect gets up, he runs around the front of the car and opens fire on the other man.

At least four bullets strike the car's windshield, and at least one hit the woman, who was sitting in the passenger seat of the car.

Police said the suspect got away in a red and black Mazda, though it was not clear what that model was.

Detectives are now working to get a description of the suspect and determine a motive.

def sounds like a possible attempted robbery. dudes around here going around robbing folks in stolen cars to GET stolen cars smh. @Gucci Balboa I agree man, I know I defended the shyt last night but I think buddy may have gone in and blew dude brains out even before he came out had he not been coming out that door...so you were right.....dead his ass should be.

@JohnStarksMiddleFinger this pretty much confirms that the video you posted was a fake....even though most of us already knew that after watching that shyt....funny though. I wouldn't be surprised if a coli breh is behind it :russ:

Last edited:

bignell

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

MFs saying it was self defense. Here in STL the police still wanna know why u just casually riding with a CHOPPER.

Breh our gun laws are pretty lax..We can ride around with asault rifles in our whips ,and have them in our houses.You don't even need a weapons licenses as long as you still have your gun rights.Hell if your not breaking the law its illegal for a law enforcement officer to even ask for your permit if your carrying in our state..

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
CqfnCyxUAAE2fpm.jpg:large

CqfRdOjUsAErLGg.jpg

That Goon nikka got that bytch for life....FOR LIFE!

He can cheat on her all he wants, but she will always go back to him.