Shoot out at Lee St Gas Station in Atlanta Ga!! Choppas Came Out!!

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
nikka, yes we do, stfu. she probably the one that handed him the shyt.

So she was supposed to sit there and let him get killed? She sounds like a ride or die chick to me, for all we know they live a quiet life and that was the first time shyt like that happened.

Y'all nikkas are tragic

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So she was supposed to sit there and let him get killed? She sounds like a ride or die chick to me, for all we know they live a quiet life and that was the first time shyt like that happened.

Y'all nikkas are tragic
lets not move goalpost, wilfred. is she a ride or die chick? probably, and according to the video posted, that's his wife.

but, lets not pretend like the bytch wasnt attracted to that type of lifestyle when she met this nikka. stop caping for these women, will, stop it

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
lets not move goalpost, wilfred. is she a ride or die chick? probably, and according to the video posted, that's his wife.

but, lets not pretend like the bytch wasnt attracted to that type of lifestyle when she met this nikka. stop caping for these women, will, stop it

:mindblown: what type of nikka is he?

Are you assuming he's a reckless drug dealer instead of just being a black man that was defending himself with a legally owned gun?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: what type of nikka is he?

Are you assuming he's a reckless drug dealer instead of just being a black man that was defending himself with a legally owned gun?

no, the cat he shot at was a reckless drug dealer. :skip:

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this nikka going to jail

I promise I BEEN saying why dude aint locked up...

MFs saying it was self defense. Here in STL the police still wanna know why u just casually riding with a CHOPPER.

What if he get pulled over, he just gonna roll the window down like :francis: