Shoot out at Lee St Gas Station in Atlanta Ga!! Choppas Came Out!!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I thought ATL was so :wrist::wrist::wrist: according to the coli :sas2:

If this shyt was at Ansley Mall they'd have a point :mjlol:

I'll never forget the day I found out about that whole Area around PIedmont Park when I first got to Tech. fukkin scarred for life at the sight of this big swole ass nikka jogging with a pink halter top, pink bandana, and joggin shorts that looked like Daisy Dukes when my ROTC group was out there one afternoon. :mjcry:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Draco is a pistol so breh better have that permit :skip:

Definitely copping me one with the forward grip :wow::whew:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
Same here bro. West End been poppin.
With that said, these cats was rookie asf.
yeah man, Holderness St and Lucille Ave... my old spot... loved it.... hoop right around the corner under the dome rain or shine, Malcolm X celebration at same park yearly,,, soul vegeterian, Shrine of the Madonna bookstore, used to get my locs twisted at Taliah Waajid,

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Waiting for my birthday to come bc you have to be 21 to buy s handgun down here but I'm definitely tryna get like 2 of them Dracos :ohhh::ohhh:

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
yeah man, Holderness St and Lucille Ave... my old spot... loved it.... hoop right around the corner under the dome rain or shine, Malcolm X celebration at same park yearly,,, soul vegeterian, Shrine of the Madonna bookstore, used to get my locs twisted at Taliah Waajid,
Wow u went back with taliah waajid! My baby's moms use to get her hair done there. A ton of beautiful women there at any given time and they stayed open late.
When they framed Imam jamil it created a vacuum. The neighborhood never recovered.