Shoot out at Lee St Gas Station in Atlanta Ga!! Choppas Came Out!!

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
When I had a clean record I would ride around with mine. It was a high crime area so I got pulled over often.

Cac cop, especially if they were young would be :gladbron:when they saw it. Would be happy because they had another brother hemmed up on a charge. Then the senior officer would finish looking in the system for my record and tell the rookie to take the cuffs off and give my gun back. The rookie would be:what:"WTF!" Serge would tell them since my record clean...they can't bother me.

Here's a jewel: Here in the South, you can buy a rifle at 18. A choppa is a rifle.

You only need a license if you want to conceal your gun.

This..NC and VA are super relaxed with gun laws. My first gun was a .380 semi I got when I was 18, I got a 9mm S&W a couple of years later with no problems at all.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
:yeshrug: Gas station fukkkery is crazy in the A.

Facts.

That Draco is strictly a trunk pistol..This was a perfect example of too much gun for and individual,dude with the Draco would have been dead if ol boy was'nt a clown..He could'nt control that pistol at all..He would have been better of with a 22 or a 380....That's what a shootout looks like with 2 dudes who never been to a range before..Get a 9mm or a 45 ,and just call it a day...

More facts. Get ya range game up, brethren.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown: guns arent illegal everywhere. why are ya'll assuming he isn't licensed to carry

My statement isn't about the gun.....my statement is about the guy she with and/or how they're out here moving in the streets. If some dude came to pick your daughter up from the crib with a chopper in the front seat, I doubt you'd be as understanding.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
When I had a clean record I would ride around with mine. It was a high crime area so I got pulled over often.

Cac cop, especially if they were young would be :gladbron:when they saw it. Would be happy because they had another brother hemmed up on a charge. Then the senior officer would finish looking in the system for my record and tell the rookie to take the cuffs off and give my gun back. The rookie would be:what:"WTF!" Serge would tell them since my record clean...they can't bother me.

Here's a jewel: Here in the South, you can buy a rifle at 18. A choppa is a rifle.

You only need a license if you want to conceal your gun.
See this is why, I'm never moving to the south......

Yo they seriously have a school in ft. Lauderdale called south plantation high school :wtf:

@Tony_Bromo take another L :beli:

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
I didn't see nothing wrong with what O seen . I see brehs talking about aim and range and all that other bullshyt . I bet nikkas ain't never had to let off under pressure like that . breh came out that bytch like Rambo . Airing the whole clip

that's survival fukk what y'all saying