She's coming over brehs. Now what do I do??????

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
if this truly isn't a troll thread, then OP lost...The chick was comfortable enough to come over, ya'll were on your bed, but all you did was chit-chat and giggle like her girlfriend and play with her ring? She left b/c she was trying to get fukked that nite, but you didn't man up and take it...she left to go study alright, but it wasn't for school, she was studying some other nikkas nuts...you're friendzoned at best homie

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Don't listen to these thirsty ass nikkas. You did good young breh. Text her good morning and good luck on her test. If she continues convo ask her out for lunch if the window is open for you.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
im highly disappointed in the TS

falconpunch.gif

Congrats youre in that 2-3 friend zone breh, no penetration allowed..

Threadstarter a lame :snoop:

if this truly isn't a troll thread, then OP lost...The chick was comfortable enough to come over, ya'll were on your bed, but all you did was chit-chat and giggle like her girlfriend and play with her ring? She left b/c she was trying to get fukked that nite, but you didn't man up and take it...she left to go study alright, but it wasn't for school, she was studying some other nikkas nuts...you're friendzoned at best homie

:mindblown:
What the fukk yall want from a nikka?????????? You just dont walk on a basketball court for the first time in ur life and start draining 35 foot jumpers and doing 360 windmills from the free throw line. this shyt is learining experience for me. even if i did get friendzoned(:comeon: which i seriously doubt) itll just serve as stepping stone in the diretion of what do next time with the next bytch i come across. yea i probably couldve tried to escalate things, but i had no reason to rush if I MYSELF wasnt even 100% i wanted it or not. Im try to get more intimate next time. I was just tryna get my feet wet not dive to the bottom of pool knowing i never swam a day in my life:upsetfavre: but that body brehs:takedat:

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
you shouldn't have invited her over if you weren't prepared to get intimate...next time meet in a neutral location if that's what your problem is

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
you shouldn't have invited her over if you weren't prepared to get intimate...next time meet in a neutral location if that's what your problem is

thats the thing i wasnt sure.... part of me was like im about to fukk this bytch til she start looking like she was possessed by a demon, but the other half was like damn what do i do as far as touching and kissing?:whoa:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The saga continues with me and the bytch from across the hall...

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/61081-brehs-help-me-f*ck-b*tch-across-hall.html#post2249139
http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/79420-i-got-her-number-brehs-now-how-do-i-f*ck.html#.UP9GVydEGyc

Today while I was eating lunch with my old roommate i decided to text her. We had a casual text conversation spanning over a period of about 2-3 hours. I concluded that shyt with inviting her to my room.
Brief transcript:

Me:"You should come over"
Her:"I can stop by after the gym if its cool"
Me:"Yea sure. What time?"
Her:"Idk what's ur bedtime? lol like around 10?"
Me:"Nah. U dont have to rush. Ill be up"
Her:"kk"

So brehs shes coming over and to be honest a nikka's kinda nervous:sadcam:. I never really intended for her to come over. I was just asking to see what her response would be.(i wasnt even in my room at the time. i was at my roommates apartment) Drop some jewels on a young nikka coli brehs?

tumblr_m43skv10qx1qcqsyyo1_1280.png

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Scared of p*ssy? Chick either a wildabeast or you feelin inadequate. :russ:

HigherLiving

King of the Friend Zone
Daps
Reppin
UK
sounds like your definitely on some friend zone shyt man. on to the next one. :jawalrus:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:mindblown:
What the fukk yall want from a nikka?????????? You just dont walk on a basketball court for the first time in ur life and start draining 35 foot jumpers and doing 360 windmills from the free throw line. this shyt is learining experience for me. even if i did get friendzoned(:comeon: which i seriously doubt) itll just serve as stepping stone in the diretion of what do next time with the next bytch i come across. yea i probably couldve tried to escalate things, but i had no reason to rush if I MYSELF wasnt even 100% i wanted it or not. Im try to get more intimate next time. I was just tryna get my feet wet not dive to the bottom of pool knowing i never swam a day in my life:upsetfavre: but that body brehs:takedat:

nikka,...whut!?!?!?!

Yo, b!
You 23 years old and behind nine years on this shyt.
You should have bust her down,...
Even if it was awkward as fukk.

I know you want a gf out of this.
Yet, lemme bring you up to speed.
This is not the nineties where prude chicks will hold out and want gf status.
After long make out sessions, of foreplay and no ass.
This is the prostitute lay Gen.
Where the female wants you to smash on the first day.
With no foreplay, and it better be good.
Or she is bailing.
That good girl does not exist in your age bracket anymore.
You are in the age bracket, of 24-28.
where females, legitimately, become the bad relationship turn bad golddigger.
Or, you are meeting the female who is at that age where she will get her spirit broke.
Then, follow her other homegirls to the golddigger/eic bad side to never return.

Playtime is over, b!
You missed out on all that shyt in your teens.
Right now, you in the water, or age bracket where females become the barracudas.
This is why you get these young nikkas that are less than men making all this emo p*ssy music.
As they are still unaware that they are in the stage where females are ramping up game.
You little nikkas just so busy ignoring older nikkas wit the memo.
You misses the message.
Females are in sckraight business, now.
You dealing with a male minded individual with fe- as a simple suffix.

Simple as that,....
You better get to ramping up.

I swear to gawd I wish I would have been able to comprehend all the shyt my nikkas was telling me during this time period you were in.
I would have gotten laid way more and not been hung up on, eronica.
Making me, lower my standards.
That made me susceptible to the bm from hell.
Dawg,..believe me...
Females are not beasts in the bed at that age.
Yet, if you p*ssyfoot around, on getting some at this stage.
Hoping to find this mythical unicorn gf type.
You will do nuffin but make matters worse.
Plus you are a virgin.
So, you not even viewing the world as a grown up at all.
Which is the problem with virgins and sexually non-secure self people.
You are at the age where you are supposed to be creating this sexually secure person.
If you fukk up now,..
I can not even imagine how ugly it is gonna get for you.

Art Barr

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

Hold, dude had her on the same bed as him and fumbled at the 1 yard line? :heh: AWWW NAAAAWWWLLLLL She was prolly pissed he aint make that move. Breh was prolly sitting up waiting for a "sign" to make that move. :upsetfavre:

Daps
ima try. i just dont want to put her face in any of them because she has facebook/twitter/instagram

Dude just grab her best picture. Crop the head off and let us eat too! Cause if you try and sneak a photo either we not going to get the full effect with your camera phone. OR you get caught and look like a creep cause the shutter went off.

My advice, if you want a relationship with this broad cool, you on the right track. But the next time she comes over, you HAVE to make sure she knows you are interested. Not... I think she knows, or she should know. Make sure she knows! That college life is crazy breh. Cause while you here on this forum she's with another guy. And do you think he's a 23 virgin asking for advice from haters, losers and experts? Nah breh it's a numbers game, your time is now.

Make sure she knows.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
thats the thing i wasnt sure.... part of me was like im about to fukk this bytch til she start looking like she was possessed by a demon, but the other half was like damn what do i do as far as touching and kissing?:whoa:

Just dive in. fukk. We've been hard programmed to reproduce. Stop thinking about it and you'll figure it out along the way.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

duke,...
We are black.
Blac people do not date.
If you take a black female out.
You are setting yourself up to be a Vic.
Then some other guy comes over or scoops her up to fukk her after your date.
Never take black females out.
They do not want the black dude they fukk to take them out, nowhere.
It makes black females not respect you when you do that shyt.

Art Barr