She's coming over brehs. Now what do I do??????

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
She also thinks very highly of rick ross.

shorty was gassed up on rozay talking about how he was the best in the game and and he own several wingstops and has a versace dish set and how hes a drug kingpin. i couldnt help but :russ:

Im surprised none of yall nikkaz pointed this shyt out :shaq2:

This chic is type ratchet on the low. Bikini modeling contests and an affinity for Rick Ross where she knows all that shyt about him? :aicmon:

You still in there dont worry. You can still get that shyt next time she come over. Find out if she drinks, if she does, invite her over for some, throw on some ross and trust me, shyt will take care of it self after that. :upsetfavre:

Its college, chics want to unwind and this chic wants u to fukk her..just dont fukk it up man which im sure you prolly will :beli:

Man i miss college :sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You still in there dont worry. You can still get that shyt next time she come over. Find out if she drinks, if she does, invite her over for some, throw on some ross and trust me, shyt will take care of it self after that. :upsetfavre:

Its college, chics want to unwind and this chic wants u to fukk her..just dont fukk it up man which im sure you prolly will :beli:

Man i miss college :sadcam:

Drinks? Throwing on some Ross just because she likes that? :why:

You're making this man do too much. Chick was sitting on his bed at 10 pm. It doesn't get any easier than that. All he should be doing is initiating the action.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
she text me yesterday like "i think i seen you walking today lol" if i text something like that to a bytch id be a creep tho:rudy: ima text her and ask her what she doin tonite:shaq:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Tell her you were headed to her dorm room. :shaq:

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
falconpunch.gif

:laff:

:bryan:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
:whew: just left, she didnt want to leave but she had to study(i kept for about 30 extra mins:lolbron:) as soon as she came in she still had on her workout clothes:whew: I had the smart idea to wear pajamas but no boxers(mistake) I had several code reds. As soon as she walked in her yoga pants my shyt started to stiffen up i had to lean against the wall and lean forward to conceal it. then she was showing my her routine for her bikini comps:whew: the way she was poking her ass out when posing:ohlawd: i was alright thought was cause i was sitting down. we didnt do shyt but chill on my bed and talk. She also thinks very highly of rick ross. Overalltho brehs, in the near future:shaq: im fukk this bytch like i was justin slayer or one of them nikkas. I had a hard time stopping myself from escalating things.

:comeon: too RESPECTFUL

if that girl came over dressed like that she was READY to let you beat. Next time any girl show up to your door step & lay on your bed like that...just sexually harass her either she getting up and leaving or you beatin'. Its that simple.

Also if you get a chance next time, just go for the kill, don't even think. Say what you want, how she looks quickly. Let her know you 'AIN't on no friend zone tip'. If need be, put your hands all over her or something. Just don't get friend zoned outta this...you too close

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
she text me yesterday like "i think i seen you walking today lol" if i text something like that to a bytch id be a creep tho:rudy: ima text her and ask her what she doin tonite:shaq:

The correct response would have been "I have you over one time and you're stalking me now, huh?"

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
nah still working on it:youngsabo:
how do you work on fukking a chick? i mean you know you wanna fukk and if she knows you she knows if she wanna fukk you so the next time you see her you make the move and if she gives you any shyt she's dropped and on to the next one. its shyt or get off the pot time.

its 2013 its time to just go straight for the p*ssy and stop all the bullshyt interactions for the sake of trying to get it. dudes that are "working on" getting p*ssy end up in that bullshyt lie they call the friend zone.

Binary

Banned
Daps
Take a deep breath. Breath slowly. I want you to make her a delicious and delicate turkey w/may lettuce, provolone, tomatoes and slight vinegar on a ciabatta roll. After your meal, offer to take your date out for a stroll near the park. You can either rollerblade or bike. After that, have a seat at one of the park's nearest benches and just really try to get to know what's in her mind.

The key to her heart is through her mind.

Honestly, I've done this before :ehh:
It's a nice change from the usual bs. :smugbiden: