She's coming over brehs. Now what do I do??????

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
truth is the truth, i'd def fukk you if given the chance and ion need no date to tell me that :epps:

tumblr_lv9voeBgdU1r60vi2o1_500.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew: just left, she didnt want to leave but she had to study(i kept for about 30 extra mins:lolbron:) as soon as she came in she still had on her workout clothes:whew: I had the smart idea to wear pajamas but no boxers(mistake) I had several code reds. As soon as she walked in her yoga pants my shyt started to stiffen up i had to lean against the wall and lean forward to conceal it. then she was showing my her routine for her bikini comps:whew: the way she was poking her ass out when posing:ohlawd: i was alright thought was cause i was sitting down. we didnt do shyt but chill on my bed and talk. She also thinks very highly of rick ross. Overalltho brehs, in the near future:shaq: im fukk this bytch like i was justin slayer or one of them nikkas. I had a hard time stopping myself from escalating things.

:russ: This can't be life.

You know I wouldn't even clown you for just being a 23 year old virgin who is awkward around females. But the fact you're that and at the same time on here calling this girl a bytch and talking about how you're going to fukk her? :snoop: Stop the act.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should have given her a big hug soon as she walked in, let her feel the dikk. If she doesn't say anything then its :wooo: time. But you :snoop:'d it up by not doing anything sexual. If you get one more chance you have to escalate the touching ASAP. This isn't going to be your wife or girlfriend, just some ass. Get physical and have some fun.

fukk all that talking dawg get in them drawls. :yeshrug:

Melza

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Daps
I think you're doing just fine. Don't rush it and just keep taking it slow. If you become to aggressive, you might scare her off.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you're doing just fine. Don't rush it and just keep taking it slow. If you become to aggressive, you might scare her off.

:wtf: the chick was on his fukking bed! There's no bigger of a come fukk me signal than that. Not initiating sexual contact at that point is a surefire way to get friend zoned. 90% of females aren't going to take the initiative to jump on his dikk, they make the signals and wait for the guy to initiate.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
:wtf: the chick was on his fukking bed! There's no bigger of a come fukk me signal than that. Not initiating sexual contact at that point is a surefire way to get friend zoned. 90% of females aren't going to take the initiative to jump on his dikk, they make the signals and wait for the guy to initiate.
:guilty:
i dont think you understand. i live in a dorm. i have one chair and a bed, so unless we sat on the floor the only place for us to kick it was on my bed.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont think you understand. i live in a dorm. i have one chair and a bed, so unless we sat on the floor the only place for us to kick it was on my bed.

:comeon: I've been in the dorms breh. I don't think you understand. She wouldn't be on your bed period unless she was expecting some action. Matter of fact she wouldn't be kicking it in your room at 10 pm unless she wanted some action either. Females don't automatically hop on your dikk, they send signals by putting themselves in situations for you to initiate the action.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Wait wait wait......you're in college in a coed dorm and you still ain't fukkin no chicks....

That's even worse man. Chicks do not come over to your dorm room at night unless they trying to fukk or see if it will be some kind of potential especially with her in her excerise clothes coming from the gym...shiiiiiiiit. Females in college don't want to be friends especially at night in another nikkas dorm room. You better lay that shyt down ASAP b/c I guarantee right now she put you in the friend zone. She gonna be coming over telling you about what nikkas she want to fukk next or who she think is cute on campus and then your done.