She's coming over brehs. Now what do I do??????

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew: just left, she didnt want to leave but she had to study(i kept for about 30 extra mins:lolbron:) as soon as she came in she still had on her workout clothes:whew: I had the smart idea to wear pajamas but no boxers(mistake) I had several code reds. As soon as she walked in her yoga pants my shyt started to stiffen up i had to lean against the wall and lean forward to conceal it. then she was showing my her routine for her bikini comps:whew: the way she was poking her ass out when posing:ohlawd: i was alright thought was cause i was sitting down. we didnt do shyt but chill on my bed and talk. She also thinks very highly of rick ross. Overalltho brehs, in the near future:shaq: im fukk this bytch like i was justin slayer or one of them nikkas. I had a hard time stopping myself from escalating things.

:laff::laff::laff::deadmanny:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
she said she had to study cause she wanted an excuse to leave if it was evident that you werent gonna man up and slay her right there... u didnt accomplish it.

come on nicca who studies at 10 oclock at night.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
If this guy was serious, he woulda p.m.'d me like most cats here who look for sex/relationship advice.

Apparently this dude ain't serious about getting laid and more concerned about a forum-based masturbation abstainage.

You have all the aid and resources in the world, the best posters the internet has to offer and you went in blind.

Might as well consummate college a flute major.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Get it off for what tho? A handjob? :ld:

nah i was just ayo lemme see your ring and she offered her hand for me to take it off.

she said she had to study cause she wanted an excuse to leave if it was evident that you werent gonna man up and slay her right there... u didnt accomplish it.

come on nicca who studies at 10 oclock at night.

she had an orgo quiz tomorrow and she still does cardio at 6 am.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
If this guy was serious, he woulda p.m.'d me like most cats here who look for sex/relationship advice.

Apparently this dude ain't serious about getting laid and more concerned about a forum-based masturbation abstainage.

You have all the aid and resources in the world, the best posters the internet has to offer and you went in blind.

Might as well consummate college a flute major.

let a nikka breathe breh. to be honest idk if I wouldve been comfortable smashing. we were really just feeling one another out. part of me doesnt want to do it because everytime i see my cousin he ask "you still aint got none yet:krs:" and im like nah:flabbynsick: and he always says"nikka you gon fall in love:smugbiden:" and shorty kinda cool and i can see myself fall in love with the P:huhldup:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Chick probably saw that rapist glare in your eyes + erection in boxers + some GI Joe action figures:russ: and then proceeded to

29gicmd.gif

:umad:

I'm sure it'll happen next time though :lolbron:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
let a nikka breathe breh. to be honest idk if I wouldve been comfortable smashing. we were really just feeling one another out. part of me doesnt want to do it because everytime i see my cousin he ask "you still aint got none yet:krs:" and im like nah:flabbynsick: and he always says"nikka you gon fall in love:smugbiden:" and shorty kinda cool and i can see myself fall in love with the P:huhldup:

You looking to fall in love with her?

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC

:comeon: