She's coming over brehs. Now what do I do??????

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
let a nikka breathe breh. to be honest idk if I wouldve been comfortable smashing. we were really just feeling one another out. part of me doesnt want to do it because everytime i see my cousin he ask "you still aint got none yet:krs:" and im like nah:flabbynsick: and he always says"nikka you gon fall in love:smugbiden:" and shorty kinda cool and i can see myself fall in love with the P:huhldup:

In that case, i respect your honestly.

Sometimes, the best advice is to live it. You don't know how to effectively respond to something unless you experience it; words from a monitor aren't the same as dealing with it up front, no stunts.

If you like this girl, take your time.

As for how i rate your encounter with the babe?

Ehhh...

I'm suspicious as to why she decided to jet so soon unless things got awkward for her. She knew her routine and wanted to allocate her time to see you after her workout for a second-wind stretch.

If you admire her, that's fine - but you have to realize that by not executing the snatch like you should have only causes a shift in her mind; one that says, "This guy didn't pound the guts, well... he does have an impressive DVD colleczione."

Let me tell you this before i jet like Tebow...

Sometimes, a woman will test a man's sexual waters before she even considers him boo status.

You fukk a girl good before you can create any type of relationship - that's just how the dynamic is for date-hood nowadays. If she's feeling your stroke game, then you can do the boyfriend/girlfriend shiit.

it's how they weed out guys who may have whack coital game when she does decide to take it further (because of this recent trend of female sexual liberation and the crap they're brainwashed to believe from feminist bloggers and journalists/editors for women's fashion/lifestyle magazines, this is the mindset of the contemporary mademoiselle - if i ain't gonna tell you this, it's going to be waaayyyy too late before find out and fukk up your own chances and getting the best puss at the best years of your life. I didn't have this luxury so relax and take notes. So cop some thick sacks and break hoes... cuz you about to ride this proverbial Range Rove with your thang showin').

Just remember, do the deed first.

Trust me, she'll come chasin' after you.

And like a prom dress....

... i'm off!!!

:cape:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
my virgin breh learn from my past mistake. almost the exact situation happened to me back in the day, fine young thang came to my place and sat on my bed practically throwing me the softest pitch to hit the puss. didn't close the deal that night thinking I would just do it next week. after the weekend, she stopped responding to my calls and went back to her ex. shyt still burns to this day. you gotta cease the puss when it's there.

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew: just left, she didnt want to leave but she had to study(i kept for about 30 extra mins:lolbron:) as soon as she came in she still had on her workout clothes:whew: I had the smart idea to wear pajamas but no boxers(mistake) I had several code reds. As soon as she walked in her yoga pants my shyt started to stiffen up i had to lean against the wall and lean forward to conceal it. then she was showing my her routine for her bikini comps:whew: the way she was poking her ass out when posing:ohlawd: i was alright thought was cause i was sitting down. we didnt do shyt but chill on my bed and talk. She also thinks very highly of rick ross. Overalltho brehs, in the near future:shaq: im fukk this bytch like i was justin slayer or one of them nikkas. I had a hard time stopping myself from escalating things.

:tuckwhat: College must've spoiled a nikka.lol. Anyways, I wish you the best of luck, bruh.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
nah breh thats why i was so worried. virgin+200 day of not masturbating+sex=disaster. i aint wanna have shorty look at me like"why you stop":dwillhuh::huhldup:

A 23 year old virgin who dosent drink and hasnt beat his meat in 200 days and goes to college :beli:

this nikka :troll: game is impeccable

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
You did not make a move :snoop:

just whip it out next time, if there is a next time :mjpls:

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
From experience, you regret the times you didn't way more than the times you did.

Gotta man up and at least make a move. Don't listen to these guys and feel like you have to fukk her immediately, but you have to do something. Or she will friendzone you when some other dude decides he wants to smash.

She's at least semi-fit, and reasonably smart (if she's taking organic)? Better get on it breh. Stop being such a p*ssy.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aye Escobar we've helped you on 3 threads now with hundreds of replies and still no pic of shorty?

Wha gwan with that?

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Aye Escobar we've helped you on 3 threads now with hundreds of replies and still no pic of shorty?

Wha gwan with that?
ima try. i just dont want to put her face in any of them because she has facebook/twitter/instagram

I know you're trolling but if a woman who is not your maid or your mother touches your bed, and you don't smash that night....you're probably never going to

:sadcam: in my defense i only have a one chair in my room, so anytime somebody comes over they usually sit on my bed.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:whew: just left, she didnt want to leave but she had to study(i kept for about 30 extra mins:lolbron:) as soon as she came in she still had on her workout clothes:whew: I had the smart idea to wear pajamas but no boxers(mistake) I had several code reds. As soon as she walked in her yoga pants my shyt started to stiffen up i had to lean against the wall and lean forward to conceal it. then she was showing my her routine for her bikini comps:whew: the way she was poking her ass out when posing:ohlawd: i was alright thought was cause i was sitting down. we didnt do shyt but chill on my bed and talk. She also thinks very highly of rick ross. Overalltho brehs, in the near future:shaq: im fukk this bytch like i was justin slayer or one of them nikkas. I had a hard time stopping myself from escalating things.

falconpunch.gif