Shedeur Sanders vs Caleb Williams as NFL prospects

How close are Shedeur and Caleb as prospects?

• Total voters

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Shedeur has the poise and focus of Brady and Manning. The way he handling the added pressure is crazy, that 98 yard drive may end up being the drive of the year. Caleb will be drafted higher because of the physical attributes GMs fall in love with but Shedeur will be the better NFL QB

vino

Superstar
Daps
You cannot ascertain this from playing TCU, Nebraska, and Colorado St :pachaha:

He had other seasons too. Also, TCU is not a bad team and they will end with good record, this season. Nebraska will upset a team this year as well.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
My main gripe with Caleb is his coach. He's a college qb guru and has a very qb friendly offense. Once his guys get to the league they are mediocre.
It's more so the film with Caleb. He's not a great passer in the pocket under pressure. He does most of his damage on the run or in a clean pocket like Mayfield. He's just superior talent wise to Mayfield and should easily translate to the NFL.

I think the Mahomes comps are fair when it comes to talent, in fact, Williams is more talented but Mahomes has things like leadership and will to win that I haven't seen from Williams. Also, his daddy crying about playing for a bad team is a bad look.

Last edited:

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
He had other seasons too. Also, TCU is not a bad team and they will end with good record, this season. Nebraska will upset a team this year as well.

Nebraska is not good and TCU isn't bad but definitely not the team of last year. Either way, a 3 game sample for ANYONE cannot point to them having Brady/Manning level processing.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Nebraska is not good and TCU isn't bad but definitely not the team of last year. Either way, a 3 game sample for ANYONE cannot point to them having Brady/Manning level processing.

Those are extremes but his trajectory could be there as he elevates (I wasn’t the one said that). Brady has been his mentor, so that makes sense. He has more than a 3 game sample. You just don’t watch him play and you probably not really a viewer of college ball.

vino

Superstar
Daps
You referenced TCU last year as an indicator of TCU this year and said Nebraskas is good :russ: :russ: :russ:

Your reading comprehension is bad. I never referenced last year. I said TCU is a good team and will end the season with a good record. I never said Nabraska was good , I said they will upset a team. They will make a tough match up but doesn’t equate a good squad.