Shedeur Sanders vs Caleb Williams as NFL prospects

How close are Shedeur and Caleb as prospects?

• Total voters

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
My main concern with Caleb is that he's been playing on rookie mode with Riley so far in college. Obviously a big part of that is him making it such, but the lack of adversity tends to hit players in his position like a brick once they reach the pros. It's why the Urb shytshow almost ruined Trevor, and it'll be even easier for something like that to wreck Caleb with his bad habits (sitting in clean pockets for 10 seconds with the happy feet).

I don't think Shedeur's better than him in any physical trait but the mental toughness and fortitude is probably on a different level. It's the type of journey thats gonna have him more ready from day one, and that's gonna blend well with his composure and comfort from the pocket.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
My main concern with Caleb is that he's been playing on rookie mode with Riley so far in college. Obviously a big part of that is him making it such, but the lack of adversity tends to hit players in his position like a brick once they reach the pros. It's why the Urb shytshow almost ruined Trevor, and it'll be even easier for something like that to wreck Caleb with his bad habits (sitting in clean pockets for 10 seconds with the happy feet).

I don't think Shedeur's better than him in any physical trait but the mental toughness and fortitude is probably on a different level. It's the type of journey thats gonna have him more ready from day one, and that's gonna blend well with his composure and comfort from the pocket.

Besides TCU, Baby Prime has had the more talented team in pretty much every college game he's played though. That's going to change here very quickly

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Maye, Penix and Ewers are all better.
Stop it, sir. We not finna do dis
lebron-james.gif

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
:laff:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shedeur is a better QB than Ewers. I don't like Ewers decision making and he's NOT accurate. Shedeur is better than Maye too.

I think Caleb has the slightly higher ceiling. But I think Shedeur has the Brady killer instinct. And also is super accurate. Athleticism is what Caleb has over Shedeur.

But besides that, I'd take Shedeur.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Shedeur is a better QB than Ewers. I don't like Ewers decision making and he's NOT accurate. Shedeur is better than Maye too.

I think Caleb has the slightly higher ceiling. But I think Shedeur has the Brady killer instinct. And also is super accurate. Athleticism is what Caleb has over Shedeur.

U see it :myman:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV

pump the breaks on shedeur better than Maye

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
The lightskin one named Caleb

images

The darkskin one named Shedeur

Shedeur_Sanders_%2852485409623%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

Easy choice for an NFL exec looking for the next face of their franchise :mjpls: