Shedeur Sanders vs Caleb Williams as NFL prospects

How close are Shedeur and Caleb as prospects?

• Total voters

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
I'm seeing other people saying this kinda shyt about Shadeur. I just think he like his pops, them nikkas just cocky like that but back it up. :manny:

I like Shedeur's game but he needs to cut that shyt out. I don't want to see another Ja Morant situation.

As a QB, leader of the team and potential face of a franchise you need better decorum and professionalism.

The whole rapper cosplay shyt and peformative blackness he's been doing lately is something he hopefully grows out of quickly. You're a privileged kid that was raised by a strong black father not Future or Lil Baby.

Lamar and Hurts have both proven you can still be authentically yourself as a young black QB without all that extra shyt.

If y'all think GMs didn't see the stunts he pulled after that CSU game as a major red flag than y'all are naive.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
What have you seen so far that makes you think that.

I’m genuinely curious
The way he dissects the field and the intangible he has the dawg in him, when I saw him against TCU I saw that competitive fire that I see in Joe Burrow and Tom Brady. When I saw Mel Kiper put him 3rd in his QB draft board it confirmed everything I saw

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
Somebody once said Shedeur is actually very situationally aware about the sacks that he takes.

Dude will rather take the sack than throw a bad ball, which also explains the low interception counts.

Again, not saying Shedeur is better, but dude is a very smart player and that formal pedigree is quite apparent. That's a big part of the intrigue because that'll always transfer on the football field at every level.
Yeah I peeped that too.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I like Shedeur's game but he needs to cut that shyt out. I don't want to see another Ja Morant situation.

As a QB, leader of the team and potential face of a franchise you need better decorum and professionalism.

The whole rapper cosplay shyt and peformative blackness he's been doing lately is something he hopefully grows out of quickly. You're a privileged kid that was raised by a strong black father not Future or Lil Baby.

Lamar and Hurts have both proven you can still be authentically yourself as a young black QB without all that extra shyt.

If y'all think GMs didn't see the stunts he pulled after that CSU game as a major red flag than y'all are naive.
Yea it seems like he's just trying to hard.

Which is weird because most of the videos I seen before the season he looked like Deions most level headed, appreciative and respectful son.
I think Brady is seeing him getting too caught up in the hype. You can have swagger, but stop flashing your watch at opponents before games.

Cam Newton was my favorite QB but only started whiling once he won a Heisman/NC and made a couple Pro Bowls. And teams made it a point to humble him when they had a chance.
Football is such a humbling sport that you gotta be careful and tread lightly.

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
Fire up them Geno West Virginia highlights playa, it's not a knock and actually he's less athletic then college Geno :gucci:
I watched Geno on WV. He was alright. I liked Pat White better. They play in similar offenses, but Geno is not at Sanders level.

I was thinking about Geno when he was on the Jets.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Any QB prospect that compares favorably to Mahomes in ANY aspect is the better prospect. Shouldn't be that difficult, nor does it mean the other man is a scrub.