Shedeur Sanders vs Caleb Williams as NFL prospects

How close are Shedeur and Caleb as prospects?

• Total voters

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Its been 3 games against quality comp. I cant crown him yet.

Do yall not remember how good Jameis and Teddy were in college?

Now if Jameis had Teddy's composure he would be a very good starter in the league.
I liked Jaboo but he was never the sharpest knife in the drawer on or off the field. For that alone I won't compare him to Shadeur who seems to have a great football mind.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
Shedeur is a better QB than Ewers. I don't like Ewers decision making and he's NOT accurate. Shedeur is better than Maye too.

I think Caleb has the slightly higher ceiling. But I think Shedeur has the Brady killer instinct. And also is super accurate. Athleticism is what Caleb has over Shedeur.

But besides that, I'd take Shedeur.

Arm strength, accuracy, throwing on the run, improvising..Williams clears Sanders this shouldn't even be a thread.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Its been 3 games against quality comp. I cant crown him yet.

Do yall not remember how good Jameis and Teddy were in college?

Now if Jameis had Teddy's composure he would be a very good starter in the league.

If college Jameis was playing on the Buffs for Prime the Coli would think they were watching Jesus walking on water :dead:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I liked Jaboo but he was never the sharpest knife in the drawer on or off the field. For that alone I won't compare him to Shadeur who seems to have a great football mind.

If college Jameis was playing on the Buffs for Prime the Coli would think they were watching Jesus walking on water :dead:
@Big Boss Brady trying to tell Shedeur to stop getting caught up in the hype :hubie:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Which NFL QBs would yall compare Shedeur and Caleb too???:jbhmm:
There's only one comparison for Caleb, whether its fair or not. Baby Prime got a little mini Geno in his game
Seattle Geno is a pro bowler. I dont see the problem

Penix from Washington reminds me of a taller Tua :jbhmm:
I think as the season goes on Shaduer will pass up Caleb
Only way that happens is if scouts feel he's more Houston Deshaun Watson and Shedeur is more Joe Burrow.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Seattle Geno is a pro bowler. I dont see the problem

Penix from Washington reminds me of a taller Tua :jbhmm:

Only way that happens is if scouts feel he's more Houston Deshaun Watson and Shedeur is more Joe Burrow.

I said Mini, just like I used to call Kyler a Baby Carr. Now look :francis:

vino

Superstar
Daps
@Big Boss Brady trying to tell Shedeur to stop getting caught up in the hype :hubie:

Do you genuinely think Shaduer is not diving in to film? I onow from the JSU days Prime would check peoples film time. He had a heavy emphasis on watching film. Prime pop his shyt but that work ethic top notch too. He said his son the exact same with it.