She lost 200lbs, but knowing thecoli they probably want the before and not the after

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
So she was probably 300 or approaching 300. You like big girls breh? Thought it was just golden showers you had a fetish for

Nah I like big girls too. But she blew up to that weight long after we dated. I've known her since 2003. We're just real close.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
In one of the comments she mentions the loose skin is only around her stomach

lex
Do you have lose skin ? Or did you cut it off. I started at 365 I’m currently 217 and I’m thinking i wanna get to where your at
3-26Reply

Kathleen Sanchez · Creator
I have not had plastics yet. I do have some lose skin but mostly on my stomach. Its tolerable lol

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
I’m gonna say as long as breh wasn’t paying for her gym membership or life in general and got to smash version 2.0 a few times then a break up may not be the worst thing for him. He probably wanted a low-key fatty who didn’t cause any headaches now he’s got a low tier baddie who gonna be talking shyt on her socials with a doomsday clock hanging over the relationship.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
If he get in shape badder hoes will start clocking him and that will ease her ass up with all that extra shyt she thinking about doing :mjlol:

But breh lowkey lost a bit of weight himself you can see it in his face
He did but it looks like the nikka was taking a walk after work and maybe fasting like a soccer mom. He didn’t touch a weight or do any HIIT, that’s why he’s shaped like that.