She lost 200lbs, but knowing thecoli they probably want the before and not the after

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
With massive weight loss like this I wonder if there are changes in smell or feel down there
Do Ozempic users gain the weight back if they stop the same way most gastic bypass receivers end up fat again

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Oh I been knew those types had mommy issues. Hence why I think a lot of them hate single mothers because they were raised by one

Having so much hatred for women is not normal. If I had severe daddy issues, I'd probably have a lot of vitriol for men too

These men need therapy but instead choose to be miserable and or cope with substances
This isn’t disdain for women, it’s simply common sense. Look at those comments on Twitter, everyone including the women are alluding to the inevitable as well. That “he doesn’t let me leave the house without him” comment is a veiled complaint and will soon be “ever since I lost weight, he’s controlling or jealous of me”. Successful relationships in this time require both parties to be equally coifed, you don’t regularly see fit women with fat men and vice versa. Throw in social media attention that she has never received and the clock is ticking, it is what it is.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
This is a HUGE red flag.

Why she let that woman even speak on their relationship like that without checking her?

This is why I don't get women content with being 300+ lbs

Just making life harder for yourself than it has to be and shielding the world from your true beauty smh

It's hard to lose when you're that heavy I imagine

Takes great will power that most do not have

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
She leaves him for a upgrade nikka
She gets fat again and pregnant
Upgrade nikka bounces
OG Boyfriend takes her back and becomes stepdaddy

A Coli Tale

Let's see how this shyt plays out

:blessed:

The game is the game

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
She looks completely different with the weight loss. Complexion and everything. It's a good look for her and her BF should only be worried if he insecure and she is a bird.
Naw breh she a bird she all on social media getting gassed up instead of focusing on her dude. The end is near for their relationship