She lost 200lbs, but knowing thecoli they probably want the before and not the after

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Bro watched her lose 200 lbs and said he’s cool with having titties.

:mjlol:

200w.gif

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The CLOCK is TICKING. He needs to get in shape NOW!
If he get in shape badder hoes will start clocking him and that will ease her ass up with all that extra shyt she thinking about doing :mjlol:

But breh lowkey lost a bit of weight himself you can see it in his face

Last edited:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps

This is a HUGE red flag.

Why she let that woman even speak on their relationship like that without checking her?

She’s beautiful. Facial fat is the devil 🤷🏾‍♀️

This is why I don't get women content with being 300+ lbs

Just making life harder for yourself than it has to be and shielding the world from your true beauty smh

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Their perpetual disdain for women in general really makes me question their relationships with their mothers.

It has to be a reflection of self because in no way can a man win from their perspective. If he has a woman he's a simp, or she's gonna leave him, she's too good for him and cheated or she's low hanging fruit nobody wants or a whore. He settled on her or she settled on him. He can't possibly do better, she's probably going to cheat, etc.

Oh I been knew those types had mommy issues. Hence why I think a lot of them hate single mothers because they were raised by one

Having so much hatred for women is not normal. If I had severe daddy issues, I'd probably have a lot of vitriol for men too

These men need therapy but instead choose to be miserable and or cope with substances

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I feel like with people that lose that much weight eventually gain it back

If she’s on Ozempic then she will have to keep injecting herself because once you stop you go back to old self

Or if she gets pregnant there’s a chance weight will come back

But shoutout to people that lose weight, that’s a lot of hard work and discipline