She lost 200lbs, but knowing thecoli they probably want the before and not the after

Daps
Depends if she was fasting shyt falls of quick .

I was going through her timeline seems like it was a while . Couple people on her timeline remember when she started .

The skin isn’t always bad it just takes time .

It’s the stomach that be looking crazy lol .
Yea that's why I mention it. The weight can fall off quick, but unless the skin is given time to readjust......... it's not looking good bruv... :francis:

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
I wonder how fast she lost the weight?.... cause it is looking like an overnight process......:jbhmm:.... that skin must look catastrophic.

But good for her. She's on her self improvement tip. First the physical, then the boost in the self esteem once tje complements start flying in, then comes the stage where she's only gonna want like minded individuals around..... homie better get into his aspirstional phase quick cause the sand in the hourglass is falling fast...:francis:
E X A C T L Y

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
She looks great! Her dude better get it together as well or he’s gonna start feeling a way about her new found confidence and attention she will inevitably get.
A person like myself would have been a random stranger cheering her on and supporting her from the get go.

Once she reaches her goal, I'd be the first person for her to hit up :myman:

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
I think allowing yourself to stay fat/gain weight while your significant other is taking care of their body, trying to look good, is one of the most selfish things you can do in a relationship, shows you have no ambition, no self pride and that you don’t care whether you loose your mate or not… this goes for both men AND women

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
A person like myself would have been a random stranger cheering her on and supporting her from the get go.

Once she reaches her goal, I'd be the first person for her to hit up :myman:
Dirtbag.

WELL PLAYED!

But dirtbag 🤣

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
A lot of times, people who lose a substantial amount of weight feel like they HAVE to make up for the attention/reception they didn't get all that weight ago.

That dude is about to see the reality of what relationships can be ( and usually end up) when you know that you've become unevenly yoked.

Daps
Congrats to her regardless of how she lost the weight. It still takes a lot of effort to lose over 200 pounds.

But with that big head im gonna say she had gastric bypass surgery. The big head and skinny body is always a tell.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
A lot of times, people who lose a substantial amount of weight feel like they HAVE to make up for the attention/reception they didn't get all that weight ago.

That dude is about to see the reality of what relationships can be ( and usually end up) when you know that you've become unevenly yoked.

Yup

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
nikka got so insecure couldn’t even go to the store alone .
k6uzi06q8cga1.gif