She lost 200lbs, but knowing thecoli they probably want the before and not the after

JNew

Superstar
Daps
With clothes on she looks good but with those clothes of she gonna look even worse.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nikkas are really scared of women. It's borderline gay. There's really no scenario where a man can have a woman and be happy. If she's fat he's broke and a loser if she loses wait, she's gonna leave him. Some cats are just perpetually lonely.

More like perpetually insecure. It's really sad

They complain about portable earthquakes but when one loses weight now they're still complaining

:what:

As far as the lady, she looks amazing. I'm happy for her

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
More like perpetually insecure. It's really sad

They complain about portable earthquakes but when one loses weight now they're still complaining

:what:

As far as the lady, she looks amazing. I'm happy for her

Their perpetual disdain for women in general really makes me question their relationships with their mothers.

It has to be a reflection of self because in no way can a man win from their perspective. If he has a woman he's a simp, or she's gonna leave him, she's too good for him and cheated or she's low hanging fruit nobody wants or a whore. He settled on her or she settled on him. He can't possibly do better, she's probably going to cheat, etc.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
An ex of mine lost over 150 pounds and still losing. Amazing transformation. The girl in the OP has a long face though. Long face or not she's going to want to see what she can do -200 pounds.
So she was probably 300 or approaching 300. You like big girls breh? Thought it was just golden showers you had a fetish for

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Their perpetual disdain for women in general really makes me question their relationships with their mothers.

It has to be a reflection of self because in no way can a man win from their perspective. If he has a woman he's a simp, or she's gonna leave him, she's too good for him and cheated or she's low hanging fruit nobody wants or a whore. He settled on her or she settled on him. He can't possibly do better, she's probably going to cheat, etc.
Bruh you’re psychoanalyzing this shyt way too much. Not even saying i disagree with your overall point. Just let brehs get their shyt off for laughs, it’s not that deep

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh you’re psychoanalyzing this shyt way too much. Not even saying i disagree with your overall point. Just let brehs get their shyt off for laughs, it’s not that deep

For some it reeks of deepness. It's more than jokes. Some of the shyt is jokes and is funny but there's other shyt where you know they're serious.