She lost 200lbs, but knowing thecoli they probably want the before and not the after

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
great she loss that weight but she looks awkward as hell. Definitely doesn’t seem like she lost the weight with exercise and diet. Her head looks weird
shopping

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
She looks great! Her dude better get it together as well or he’s gonna start feeling a way about her new found confidence and attention she will inevitably get.
This happen to my homegirl and it was all his fault .

She was always beautiful just bigger they had kids so she kept the weight on .

He loved her being barefoot and preggo .

She decided she hated the weight .

They started working out together she was t playing .

She looks absolutely amazing when I said bad I mean bad .

nikka got so insecure couldn’t even go to the store alone .

Mind she was completely In love with him never stepped out she don’t even play like that .

nikka would get jealous if she went to dinner with her mom and sister .

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
Bro watched her lose 200 lbs and said he’s cool with having titties.

:mjlol:
Yup!
:flabbynsick:

She’s probably getting so much new attention that she’s not used to too…..

Only a matter of time before she starts resenting him for not being on a self improvement phase like her and ends up giving the p*ssy to one of her new fans

:russ:

:francis:

Daps
I wonder how fast she lost the weight?.... cause it is looking like an overnight process......:jbhmm:.... that skin must look catastrophic.

But good for her. She's on her self improvement tip. First the physical, then the boost in the self esteem once tje complements start flying in, then comes the stage where she's only gonna want like minded individuals around..... homie better get into his aspirstional phase quick cause the sand in the hourglass is falling fast...:francis:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I wonder how fast she lost the weight?.... cause it is looking like an overnight process......:jbhmm:.... that skin must look catastrophic.

But good for her. She's on her self improvement tip. First the physical, then the boost in the self esteem once tje complements start flying in, then comes the stage where she's only gonna want like minded individuals around..... homie better get into his aspirstional phase quick cause the sand in the hourglass is falling fast...:francis:
Depends if she was fasting shyt falls of quick .

I was going through her timeline seems like it was a while . Couple people on her timeline remember when she started .

The skin isn’t always bad it just takes time .

It’s the stomach that be looking crazy lol .

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Depends if she was fasting shyt falls of quick .

I was going through her timeline seems like it was a while . Couple people on her timeline remember when she started .

The skin isn’t always bad it just takes time .

It’s the stomach that be looking crazy lol .
Yea plus she looks young so the skin rebounds a lot quicker.

A 22YO who drops like 60lbs will look fine
skin wise- but will probably need to hit the weights if they just dieted & did cardio.

Now, a 50YO who drops 60+ lbs quickly will need some cosmetic assistance if they don’t want sagging skin and a gaunt face 🤷🏾‍♀️.

That’s why it’s good to take control of your health while young. The shock to the system is way more apparent when you’re older.