She did it again: Kavanaugh's assistant flashes White Power symbol for the second time at hearing

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

YEA AND THIS LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THAT WHITE POWER SIGN.

:devil:
:evil:

that's not the real sign, it's from game of thrones.. the real sign is the EXACT ok symbol, flipped upside down, and it only counts if you do it below the waist. just FYI

now if you wanna know what i actually believe.. hell nah all these people ain't playing some dumb ass game from high school. i think it did start as some dumb ass internet hoax.. at no point and time, do i think WS just up and decided to make a secret hand signal.. motherfukka for what? trump out here saying racist shyt in plain english, on national tv and twitter.. what the hell they need a hand signal for?

but then it blew up..... and now they just trolling by keep doing it, while also actually having the real feelings of a WS. so it's the chicken and the egg. i think the net started it, white people trolled it, WS said great idea, and now they've taken it over

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
:mjlol:the look at the cac's face in the pic to the left, that should be its own smiley here ":madcac:/:angrycac:/":frustratedcac:" :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Tariq dies on the wrong hill sometimes.

She's NOT doing a white supremacist sign. Thats the "OK" symbol where she's approving of an answer he gave during testimony. She works for Kavanaugh.

Now, I'm not saying there aren't white supremacist signals or that Kavanaugh isn't one.

But THAT SPECIFIC INCIDENT was NOT a white supremacist signal.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
@ba'al make an :mjpls: smiley with the hand signal
I made one a while ago added the alt right haircut too.
full

Alt-Right Mjpls Remix

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Tariq dies on the wrong hill sometimes.

She's NOT doing a white supremacist sign. Thats the "OK" symbol where she's approving of an answer he gave during testimony. She works for Kavanaugh.

Now, I'm not saying there aren't white supremacist signals or that Kavanaugh isn't one.

But THAT SPECIFIC INCIDENT was NOT a white supremacist signal.

WE'VE HEARD YOUR BULLshyt BEFORE IN THE PRIOR THREAD...STOP IT WE'RE NOT LISTENING TO YOUR BULLshyt THIS TIME!!!! :what::what::what: